Pre-Order Thread

NEWLouisArmstrong_CoolYule_LPMockUp_Red_Blue.png

Noname dropping a new LP is the last thing I expected to see today. I thought she had stepped away from music. Haven't heard it yet but I'm excited to dive in. Also does not seem like Benny dropped today.

Meant this for the hip hop thread, but I know people here like Noname too so I'll leave it.

Last edited:
1691775301638.png

1691775334480.png

3DD.png

1691775418933.png

3DD.png

Interesting how this went from never pressed, to 2 LP in 2017, to 1 LP in 2023. 3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun

Still haven't received a shipping notification, they've responded to only one of my emails on the 24th so far saying they had fulfillment issues and that I should hear something next week . At this point, I am about to file a charge back with paypal if they can't send me my record or respond. Does anybody know if I can already file a charge back claim already? This whole ordeal with them make me not even want to support them. I can deal with delays if their is communication but everyone seems to have gotten theirs already and meanwhile they won't even respond to my email.

Update. AKR got back with me and made things right. Apparently my order got stuck in a loop between order status and shipping and nobody was able to see it. They refunded me the shipping charge and are sending me the record. Can't argue with that.

Well, that was $50 I wasn't planning on spending on Halloween music today!
Glad they had cheaper versions of each. The splatter looks cool, but saved $10 by going for the $22 versions of these.

848064015819_mockup_1024x1024.jpg

F.STEINWEBEXCLUSIVE_1024x1024.jpg

1691778052113.png

Not exactly a pre-order since it looks like this has been released, but I wasn't aware it would be available on vinyl (bought the digital version from bandcamp). This link (below) is for US purchase, as posted on Emma's website.

For EU:

Back