Pre-Order Thread

*rushes into thread*

NEW SUFJAN

Seems like it's going to be more of a singer/songwriter record. None of the language makes it seems like that color vinyl is any sort of exclusive so I'll probably check with my local on this one.

*rushes into thread*

NEW SUFJAN

Bandcamp link for Sufjan

cover4.jpg

EDIT: Bandcamp shipping is $1 cheaper than AKR

Sufjan Stevens - Javelin
Rough Trade exclusive on "green smoke" limited to 3000

Seems like it's going to be more of a singer/songwriter record. None of the language makes it seems like that color vinyl is any sort of exclusive so I'll probably check with my local on this one.

Rough Trade is selling their exclusive green and lemonade yellow, which I'm assuming is going to be the color that will be available at retail.

Last edited:
Sufjan Stevens - Javelin

Rough Trade is selling their exclusive green and lemonade yellow, which I'm assuming is going to be the color that will be available at retail.

Rough trade charges when shipping correct?

Sufjan Stevens - Javelin

This one also has a bonus disc 👀 damn I wonder what is on that

That Carrie & Lowell Tour had him playing home videos in the backgrounds while he sang about his dead mom. Fucking brutal
There are some albums I’ll never be able to revisit (A Crow Looked at Me), but I love revisiting this one because it looks back with nostalgic hope in some ways. Like he’s beginning to reconcile with his past and accept it’s a part of him, not just something that happened to him. Beautiful nevertheless.

87057-1YPHH_TheBloodBrothers_LP_HalfAndHalf_Combo.png

There are some albums I’ll never be able to revisit (A Crow Looked at Me), but I love revisiting this one because it looks back with nostalgic hope in some ways. Like he’s beginning to reconcile with his past and accept it’s a part of him, not just something that happened to him. Beautiful nevertheless.
A Crow Looked at Me is a musical slog IMO, and it's way, way, way too surface level sad. But Carrie & Lowell is a beautiful album both lyrically and musically.

87057-1YPHH_TheBloodBrothers_LP_HalfAndHalf_Combo.png

43734.jpg

Back