Pre-Order Thread

for those familiar w/ Andy Rooney, this irony is easily the highlight of this exchange. It’s exactly how Andy Rooney would respond — exasperation about a pile of mostly nothing.
Like he was the only reason to watch 60 minutes as a kid. I don't care about this interview with the President. WHEN IS THE OLD GUY GONNA YELL ABOUT STUFF?

Good lord --- I get on one flight to San Diego and it's like 8 new pages of shit I have to buy before I even leave the airport!

The BEES!!!
And had to get a Dogstar for a friend's birthday. She'll be ecstatic. Thanks everyone.
IS IT BLUE?

Awesome, great to hear. I didn't realize people already had these in hand. This is one of my top three YLT albums. I have the og black, but I am feeling suckered in by how well the color scheme and cover match.
This one is great. Pressed at RTI I believe (or at least plated there). Really great sounding. There’s a $20 off referral code if you’re interested 😉

Guess I'll keep playing the warped copy. Bandbox must be using the VMP pricing model these days.
$30 shipped for a 2xLP pressed at RTI doesn’t seem too bad to me. Their full priced items are pricey for sure but they always have sales. That half off yearly subscription from them was an insane deal. I think I actually almost made money on it…year sub cost me $86 and I’ve gotten over $200 in free gift cards and apparently they are sending me a test pressing at some point

Back