Pre-Order Thread

86429248_040_b

Need to know if @Lee Newman thinks this is a good or bad album cover

Cool exclusive but I am not a fan club member. Surely there will be colored pressing somewhere else, there was last time I believe.

XZLPDG08.jpg

1689347432534.png

ETR140.OOS.sandfilled.thumb02_2048x.jpg

The 3 Mondo poster cats, Rob Jones being one, that left Mondo ended up at VMP and are starting fancy soundtrack releases, starting with The Goonies. Mondo's owner Funko has basically slimmed down their poster division to focus on collectibles, ie toys and records.

Meanwhile, folks who ordered posters from Mondo last year and early this year wait with crossed fingers that items will arrive. A customer rep told me "I can't tell you when they're shipping but one day..."

The head of Funko just stepped down, too. They've been fucking everything up

Better you than me. I still have PTSD from owning cassettes the first time around. No thank u.
I resisted. I very much hate the format but the Kelly Finnigan cassette only release did me in. NOT THAT IT FUCKING MATTERS BECAUSE I STILL CANT HEAR IT BECAUSE I STILL DONT HAVE A TAPE DECK!!!

Tl;dr: I’m a fucking idiot.

XZLPDG08.jpg

this one's tempting...i'd grab it if it pops up somewhere else on a deal. that VMP White Ladder release is still possibly one of my favorite exclusives they have done.

Back