Pre-Order Thread

SignedBWVinylBack.png

This was an insta-buy. Vagabon's the best.

They also released this track with probably the most bizarre music video of all time (NSFW)

Whelp. That's "interesting"--my new (since I relocated to MN last year) understated response to everything from the incomprehensible to the unspeakably disturbing. This video may cover that full range.

I saw them at Warped Tour when they were touring this album. Finally on vinyl.

Screenshot_20230501_092031_Samsung+Internet.jpg

This is why the preorder thread is my favorite place on this forum

Our pressing of the University of Michigan/Michigan State AKR 20th Anniversary Edition of Sufjan’s Michigan sold out in minutes, and many fans were not able to secure a copy. But we have good news! We’ve secured a second pressing at Third Man Records to arrive in fall of this year.

Pre-orders will open tomorrow Friday June 16 at 10AM EST and remain open until 10PM EST, or until supplies last. This second pressing will ship Fall 2023. You can pre-order it here.

Note: this will be it for this edition (we’re only twenty once!), so this is your last opportunity to purchase this edition.

Our pressing of the University of Michigan/Michigan State AKR 20th Anniversary Edition of Sufjan’s Michigan sold out in minutes, and many fans were not able to secure a copy. But we have good news! We’ve secured a second pressing at Third Man Records to arrive in fall of this year.

Pre-orders will open tomorrow Friday June 16 at 10AM EST and remain open until 10PM EST, or until supplies last. This second pressing will ship Fall 2023. You can pre-order it here.

Note: this will be it for this edition (we’re only twenty once!), so this is your last opportunity to purchase this edition.

Suck on that, flippers who immediately listed their preorder on EBay for $300 or some shit!

IMG_2276.gif

This is awesome! I did manage to get one, and if it looks like the mockup, it'll be a gem of a piece - that hopefully sounds good 🤞. These announcements of pressing more are welcome news, but they always strike me as weird, in the sense that did they really not expect a /500 of Michigan to sell out instantly??? I mean, just do an initial run of, dunno, 5k, and then you prob avoid this.

Back