Pre-Order Thread

I’m confused… aren’t they all like synthesizers and beats? How does unplugged work? Do they have a piano and Rahzel?

large_550_tmp_2F1413919316446-itceh72mezlzyqfr-540cb650f6cf00b10ea4e36677e670bf_2F0f129106f606045541ca682a2f18e885.jpeg

large_550_tmp_2F1413919316446-itceh72mezlzyqfr-540cb650f6cf00b10ea4e36677e670bf_2F0f129106f606045541ca682a2f18e885.jpeg

Mine shipped, finally. Ordered January 27th 2021. Finally

LemonTwigs13_300x300.jpg

PH_MMB_AJTAS_Vinyl-mockup_300x300.jpg

Trying to decide if I need this, as I have the original. Would hope this one has a groove to stop it from running into the label.

@TenderLovingKiller® @Twentytwo and I know there some others looking for this
Just coming here to post this one. They don’t repress real often so if you want it, get some.

Trying to decide if I need this, as I have the original. Would hope this one has a groove to stop it from running into the label.

@TenderLovingKiller® @Twentytwo and I know there some others looking for this
Aw that sucks, I didn’t realize that was an issue. My auto return catches before it hits the label so I never noticed an issue.

Aw that sucks, I didn’t realize that was an issue. My auto return catches before it hits the label so I never noticed an issue.
I miss auto-return. I don't get why it isn't standard. When I upgraded my deck it took months for me to change my habits and run to flip/lift the needle. The one benefit since I've bought my CD player is using that when I know I don't have the attention span.

I miss auto-return. I don't get why it isn't standard. When I upgraded my deck it took months for me to change my habits and run to flip/lift the needle. The one benefit since I've bought my CD player is using that when I know I don't have the attention span.
I think that would such an amazing feature but I'm guessing the failure rate is pretty high over time. There are devices like this that will at least lift the arm when it gets to the center label so you don't have to be right on top of it the minute it hits dead wax. There's several others on the market but they are significantly pricier.

Amazon product ASIN B008OAMD26

I think that would such an amazing feature but I'm guessing the failure rate is pretty high over time. There are devices like this that will at least lift the arm when it gets to the center label so you don't have to be right on top of it the minute it hits dead wax. There's several others on the market but they are significantly pricier.

I've considered this but from what I read it wouldn't fit on my table. I need to do more research though.

My Technics SL-D205 is from the late 70s and the auto return is still going strong (knock on wood).

I was flip flopping between different TTs when I bought my Pro-Ject (it's got to be at least 7-8 years ago now)
This is one of the lower priced devices, always considered picking one up, but have just gotten into the habit of only spinning records when I'm in the vicinity of my TTs. If I have to leave - go outside or whatever, I'll lift the tonearm, and start again when I'm back.

ETA link (duh)

Back