Pre-Order Thread

arthurverocai-ttlexclusive-1_1000x1000.jpg

yup, was my first roo of 12 or 13 so far. planning on this year, too. it's not the same and i would never pay to go again (i've volunteered the last ten years) unless there was something absolutely must see for me and a free ticket was not an option, but there's still no place i'd rather be and it all started there.

ween late night was the best i've seen of them, and to go from primus to them was perfect. praxis the late night before was great, too. it really is hard now to remember it all. i missed the dead show entirely because we were partying too hard in the campgrounds.

i miss the playground in centeroo. every year i ask them in the survey to bring it back, liability schmiability.
Wow, impressive run of that festival. I went just the one time.
I was there, too. I went to Praxis instead of Vida Blue and made the right choice.

We bounced from stage to stage to try and catch parts of a few different acts...maybe not the best plan because we missed most of Praxis, but I remember the severed head.

goldenhourcloudlp_720x@2x.png

the bonnaroo email list just sent a link out for a 'mud and rain' variant of mmj 04

Cancelled my Rough Trade order and got this one instead. Thanks!
Going with this version as well… these live series releases have all been 🔥 AND sound amazing - can’t wait! It’ll be great pre-game for the four shows I’m going to in August 💸🤷🏼‍♂️🎸😎

RIYL: Converge, Botch, Cave In, Coalesce, Vein.FM, Dillinger Escape Plan etc.

Cross post from the Americana thread. This one really did a number on me...

It looks like this has been out for a bit but I just discovered it today.

I was in the car and my local Public Radio station - the outstanding www.wncw.org - played this song. I listened to the first verse and was so sucked in I had to pull over for the rest.

Digging deeper this looks to be a total emotional and physical teardown record with an ultimately healing catharsis at the end.

Another song from the record...

Last edited:
1680275164600.png

1680275202771.png

BrideOfChuckyWebstoreCoverwithVinyls_188x.jpg

Back