Pre-Order Thread

It has arrived!

View attachment 171087

Packaged very well in a large box with lots of styrofoam squares below and on top. Sounds like there’s a wee bit of space for movement within the wooden case, but I’m sure all will be fine. This is really unique, as is the CD collection similarly boxed.
I am super excited.

Edit: Mine is currently in Columbus.

GUEST_226f7631-b0eb-4647-ad21-3bcc4dc629e3

It has arrived!

View attachment 171087

Packaged very well in a large box with lots of styrofoam squares below and on top. Sounds like there’s a wee bit of space for movement within the wooden case, but I’m sure all will be fine. This is really unique, as is the CD collection similarly boxed.

View attachment 171088
I hadn’t realized the release date on this is April 7. Early arrival. Also noticed Deep Discount and Popmarket are selling it for $108.

GUEST_226f7631-b0eb-4647-ad21-3bcc4dc629e3

I really hope that GOTGvol3 brings back the Marvel charm because I haven't been inspired by anything from the past year or so. At least since Spider-Man No Way Home came out.

Guess I've become a jaded fan or something. Feels like Disney just craps over everything they own.

I really hope that GOTGvol3 brings back the Marvel charm because I haven't been inspired by anything from the past year or so. At least since Spider-Man No Way Home came out.

Guess I've become a jaded fan or something. Feels like Disney just craps over everything they own.
Have you seen the Secret Invasion trailer? It looks like the most Marvel thing they've done in a while.

Back