Pre-Order Thread

1664907854976.png

My Opinel is my “go-to” knife for opening records mainly because I keep it with my pens in my pen mug near my records. It’s a quality cheap knife, still made in France (I think).

The LP version of the debut full length from WIPES. Comes on your choice of bubblegum pink vinyl (100) or standard black (200)
* Expected to ship on, or near, 11/4/2022

Includes digital pre-order of WIPES- Making Friends. You get 3 tracks now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more), plus the complete album the moment it’s released.

Wipes is a new band from the Allentown/Bethlehem, PA area that remains quite familiar. That might be because the band started as almost an off-shoot from Tile, who have been blasting eardrums for well over 10 years. When Tile’s guitarist began taking on more adult responsibilities and had less time to devote to the band remaining members Ray Gurz (bass, vocals) and Michael Dumoff (drums) began jamming with guitarist Matt Molchany, who had already been a long time friend and fan of the band. In fact, he was responsible for recording and engineering both of Tile’s full length albums.
Thus Wipes was born and began writing music at a furious pace.
Soon the band demo’ed a few songs, putting up one on their bandcamp page just to give people an idea of what was going on. Not long after the band did a very limited lathe cut 7” on Limited Appeal Records with two more tracks showcasing what they were up to.
During the Winter of 2021-2022 Wipes recorded their debut full length, “Making Friends”.
Prepare for more of the familiar noise served up by Tile- heavy sludgy noise rock aggression, but with odd melodies and harmonies recalling everything from Nirvana to The Pixies, or Drug Church. It’s a blast to listen to.

This is my contender for album art of the year.

My Opinel is my “go-to” knife for opening records mainly because I keep it with my pens in my pen mug near my records. It’s a quality cheap knife, still made in France (I think).

I prefer to use something that helps me with the opening of the records and what typically accompanies my first listen.

1664909451416.png

Cutter for the cellophane and corkscrew for the cork.

Kendrick Lamar/good kid, m.A.A.d city (10th Anniversary Edition Milky Clear Vinyl)@Indie Exclusive@2LP

Kendrick Lamar

good kid, m.A.A.d city (10th Anniversary Edition Milky Clear Vinyl)​

Did we ever figure out if this is all new metal work/anything extra or just a different color of the old version?
@ThePakoBuelna is right-- since some sites had the tracklistings and there were no bonus tracks, it would have to be a new cut. According to the tracklists on various sites, it's missing 3 songs that were on the original pressing (almost the whole side D).

Back