Pre-Order Thread

Got the red. Still waiting on the restock of the anniversary Turmoil vinyl

I realize Billy's stuff has great resale value but is anyone else over paying $34 shipped for a new release from an artist's label or store. I know I am.

Red Vinyl sold out other than bundles.

Neil Young with Crazy Horse/World Record (Clear Vinyl)@Indie Exclusive@2LP

Neil Young with Crazy Horse

World Record (Clear Vinyl)​

I realize Billy's stuff has great resale value but is anyone else over paying $34 shipped for a new release from an artist's label or store. I know I am.
Absolutely. But....I went with the bundle on this one because it felt less bad to spend the shipping money on a T-shirt I really like too, which isn't sound logic but it made sense in my head when I clicked buy.

1664819526656.png

1664828658379.png

I just got Unfold from Bandcamp delivered last week and it’s one of the worst pressings I’ve received in awhile. It sounds pretty good and the material is great but the record is so dirty and scuffed. VG grading right out of the shrink. It is a Fat Possum release so YMMV.

I just got Unfold from Bandcamp delivered last week and it’s one of the worst pressings I’ve received in awhile. It sounds pretty good and the material is great but the record is so dirty and scuffed. VG grading right out of the shrink. It is a Fat Possum release so YMMV.
Lots of pressings these days are not great. Perhaps rushed through the process of making them because of the crazy demand.

1664890455835.png

Back