Pre-Order Thread

Thrice/The Illusion Of Safety 20th Anniversary (Zia Exclusive)@Blue Twister Vinyl@Limited to 300

Thrice

The Illusion Of Safety 20th Anniversary (Zia Exclusive)​

Blue Twister Vinyl
Limited to 300

There’s a bandbox version too

1664558346496.png

I have this on CD, some of the tracks are quite short and were intended for radio -- the real wtf is that it's only 14 tracks, the album on CD is a 2CD affair with 30ish tracks from different shows
The listing notes: "this single disc edition of Jimi Hendrix Experience: BBC Sessions features the highlights of this amazing release"

There's a 3LP version out there I assume would have it all.

Juliana Hatfield Three being repressed:

American Laundromat has done such a great job with Juliana's new LPs and her/JH3/Blake Babies reissues. I just wish there could be a PJ Harvey-like reissue program for JH's albums "Bed" thru "Wild Animals" along the way, accompanied by the respective demos and b sides for that time period, many being CD or online downloads only. I know AL is doing their very best.

American Laundromat has done such a great job with Juliana's new LPs and her/JH3/Blake Babies reissues. I just wish there could be a PJ Harvey-like reissue program for JH's albums "Bed" thru "Wild Animals" along the way, accompanied by the respective demos and b sides for that time period, many being CD or online downloads only. I know AL is doing their very best.
How many Blake Babies reissues have they done?

Yeah, I was hoping that this reissue would have some demos or B-sides.
Bummer. At least Run Out Groove got Only Everything right...

Have you ever listened to "use your illusion" I/II and thought "if only it weren't so concisely edited, they'd have had a real winner on their hands if they'd given themselves the freedom to really stretch out, throw stuff on the walls, see what sticks" etc etc

Well have I got good news for you, buddy

12 LP box set (or 7 cd), 63 unreleased songs etc etc etc

Back