Pre-Order Thread

PSA for those ordering from Newbury in the future. Also incorrect use of the word effected, thanks for nothing DeVos.

View attachment 14724

I tend to prefer this. I hate having to budget for vinyl purchases months in advance. I prefer for the money to leave my account upon ordering, so I don't owe anything in the future that I might forget about.

I tend to prefer this. I hate having to budget for vinyl purchases months in advance. I prefer for the money to leave my account upon ordering, so I don't owe anything in the future that I might forget about.
Yeah, I know that some don't prefer it as if they don't have the funds at the time of the item's release, it's likely going to sell out and thus they won't be able to grab it.

Hiya! With these new Beastie Boys reissues, are they remastered or are they using the 2009 remasters?

Does anyone know?
I am guessing just Paul’s Boutique and the Roots Down EP are new presses as they are putting black copies of those releases also. To The 5 Burroughs and Ill Communication are only getting reissued on colored vinyl so I am assuming those will just be repressings of their previous 2xLP’s releases.

I am guessing just Paul’s Boutique and the Roots Down EP are new presses as they are putting black copies of those releases also. To The 5 Burroughs and Ill Communication are only getting reissued on colored vinyl so I am assuming those will just be repressings of their previous 2xLP’s releases.

Get out of here with your logical thinking...

Good old Newbury Comics has some FJM exclusives.

Father-John-Misty-Gods-Favorite-Customer-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2403259_1024x1024.jpg

Father-John-Misty-Fear-Fun-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2408357_1024x1024.jpg

Kim Gordon- No Home Record solo album preorder is starting to go up

White vinyl at Matador:

Good old Newbury Comics has some FJM exclusives.

Father-John-Misty-Gods-Favorite-Customer-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2403259_1024x1024.jpg

Father-John-Misty-Fear-Fun-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2408357_1024x1024.jpg

Damn these are cool but fuck Newbury.

As I Canadian, not sure why this wasn't automatically added to my Amazon cart?? Well, that has been fixed, also a pretty damn good deal for some Tragically Hip on 2xLP, half speed master (or alternately a 2xLP on silver wax for same price...$25 CDN?? ummmm....

Back