Pre-Order Thread

1650388075567.png

While you're placing your order for the Deluxe 11xLP YHF set don't forget to grab yourself a box of Wilc-O's Cereal...

As a top 5 Wilco Stan around here, don't get me wrong:

But, even I have to admit:

I'm probably giving this one the Wildflowers and Kid A treatment.
I'll own anything I can get my hands on in a digital version so I can listen to it.
But I'm reserving a spot in the collection for an OG copy.

As a top 5 Wilco Stan around here, don't get me wrong:

But, even I have to admit:

I'm probably giving this one the Wildflowers and Kid A treatment.
I'll own anything I can get my hands on in a digital version so I can listen to it.
But I'm reserving a spot in the collection for an OG copy.

If you have any friends in Old Town it looks like Wilco has a pop up shop where you can buy the cereal and potentially win a 7” that I am sure will be worth a mint (not that you’d ever sell it).

Last edited:
If you have any friends on the the Old Town it looks like Wilco has a pop up shop where you can buy the cereal and potentially win a 7” that I am sure will be worth a mint (not that you’d ever sell it).

If only I still lived just outside of Chicago.

If you have any friends on the the Old Town it looks like Wilco has a pop up shop where you can buy the cereal and potentially win a 7” that I am sure will be worth a mint (not that you’d ever sell it).

I think you can order some of this to be shipped to you.
The exclusive 7" Lotto/Cereal is Chicago only though.

Hot Chip/Freakout/Release (2LP Brown Vinyl)

Hot Chip

Freakout/Release (2LP Brown Vinyl)​

1650397566336.png

One of my favorites, too. I’m very interested in hearing the demos and such, but it’s not really something I need on vinyl, ya know? Streaming is just fine for stuff like that, IMO. It seems like so many anniversary releases today are throwing so much on wax to sell more higher priced items (Wildflowers, All Things Must Pass are two recent ones that come to mind).

Maybe I’ll get the CD set if it comes down in price, but theres only so much room and time for 7/9 LP box sets!
I was thinking the same thing. I already have a fine pressing of YHF and see no need to buy it again. I wish the live material would be released separately instead of requiring me to re-buy something I already have. Wilco is one of my favorites but these mammoth boxes are a hard pass for me.

I was thinking the same thing. I already have a fine pressing of YHF and see no need to buy it again. I wish the live material would be released separately instead of requiring me to re-buy something I already have. Wilco is one of my favorites but these mammoth boxes are a hard pass for me.

Cross-posts from Wilco (The Thread):
Will the full super deluxe version be on streaming? If so, that may play a major factor in my canceling the order and opting for one of the other sets...

pre-ordered in a rush of excitement, but realistically thinking maybe I jumped the gun a bit? hah
If you have a good friend that buys the Super Deluxe:

(from the Super Deluxe order page) "Full album link will be emailed on release day."

View attachment 136204

Was out of stock for a second, but it came back for now.

420 Editions /500

I grabbed both and shipping was just under $5 so pretty solid pricing all around ! These have both been OOP for quite awhile.

1650463042664.png

Last edited:
Back