Pre-Order Thread

Yea. It's one of my favorite albums of all-time though so part of me wants to get the 7LP.

This release has nothing on that Grateful Dead box though haha.
One of my favorites, too. I’m very interested in hearing the demos and such, but it’s not really something I need on vinyl, ya know? Streaming is just fine for stuff like that, IMO. It seems like so many anniversary releases today are throwing so much on wax to sell more higher priced items (Wildflowers, All Things Must Pass are two recent ones that come to mind).

Maybe I’ll get the CD set if it comes down in price, but theres only so much room and time for 7/9 LP box sets!

Phoenix Wright OST is being pressed to vinyl, includes tracks from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice

View attachment 136174
1650379152653.png

My Wallet is like...it's in pain.

When I saw 7LP I was expecting a much higher price tag. $140 preorder is not absurd, but I'll wait for it to come down after release like the Being There box set.
I'll be curious to see if the 7LP comes down in price eventually and who is selling it. That might be the best plan though...trying to lock in a color variant doesn't really matter to me.

View attachment 136165

Lots of options for the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot reissue. All remastered by Bob Ludwig and cut by Chris Bellman.

DAMN. Pre-Orders coming in hot today.

I have a feeling all of these will be cheaper in the future, so I'll likely wait. This might be my opportunity to finally own YHF on Vinyl since I never got around to owning it. Definitely do not need more than 2xLP of it since I'm not overly obsessed with it.

DAMN. Pre-Orders coming in hot today.

I have a feeling all of these will be cheaper in the future, so I'll likely wait. This might be my opportunity to finally own YHF on Vinyl since I never got around to owning it. Definitely do not need more than 2xLP of it since I'm not overly obsessed with it.
If you don't have it, I'd definitely grab the 2LP version. Their pressings are always excellent.

One of my favorites, too. I’m very interested in hearing the demos and such, but it’s not really something I need on vinyl, ya know? Streaming is just fine for stuff like that, IMO. It seems like so many anniversary releases today are throwing so much on wax to sell more higher priced items (Wildflowers, All Things Must Pass are two recent ones that come to mind).

Maybe I’ll get the CD set if it comes down in price, but theres only so much room and time for 7/9 LP box sets!
Yeah, I love YHF too much to have to deal with a 7xLP box set every time I wanna spin this album. I would love to hear the bonus material but I am not gonna repurchase this one. The previous reissue sounds fantastic that was pressed at Pallas not sure who did that remaster or cut the plates but I can’t imagine it could sound that much better. If there are rave reviews for the new pressing I will consider picking up a copy of the new 2xLP remaster but I am very happy with my current pressing. So I am passing on this at least for now.

I'll be curious to see if the 7LP comes down in price eventually and who is selling it. That might be the best plan though...trying to lock in a color variant doesn't really matter to me.

Yeah, it feels like the market for deluxe or super deluxe box sets gets soft, at least in the near term, especially when there's three options - the middle one seems to get lost. I pointed out the Almost Famous yesterday running on Amazon and in retailers at a 40%+ discount. Obviously, if you want the box get the box but I'd be genuinely surprised if we don't see that 7xLP discounted off at some point down the line.

All the NFG Sticks and Stones variants sold out. They had two, one a nice looking clear blue with splatter and a yellow with splatter. I snagged the blue copy.

Both variants looked cool especially the blue, if money was no object I would have picked this up too. Too much stuff on my want list. It is crazy how quick some of these records go.

Lots of options for the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot reissue. All remastered by Bob Ludwig and cut by Chris Bellman.

Maybe it's finally time to check this out....

Screenshot_20220419-125915.jpg

GROOP - Los Angeles psych rock improv super group features members of Hooveriii (RAS) and ex members of - Frankie & The Witch Fingers (Greenway). Conceived at Station House recording studio in Echo Park California March 2021, during an improvised session, the band has made a name for themselves throughout the city of Los Angeles. Their debut self-titled LP features Louis Cohen(Guitar), Gabriel Salomón (Sax & synths), James Novick (Modular & Synths), Bert Hoover (Bass) and Shaughnessy Starr (drums) with a revolving crew of special guests. Their self-titled LP is due out 4/29/22 via Greenway & Mock Records!

View attachment 136177

My Wallet is like...it's in pain.
I haven't played any of the second trilogy, but Shu Takumi needs a new pool so

redd-white-phoenix-wright.gif

Back