Pre-Order Thread

I don’t have any of his albums, so I’ll probably get all of them. Hopefully they are readily available

If you're a big fan, I'd recomend saving for MoFi's. I have The Stranger, Greatest hits 1 and 2, and a couple others and they sound incredible. worth the price tag.

Well this seems interesting... Apparently for Interscope Records' 30th Anniversary they're doing limited represses of catalog albums with album art from different artists.

Based on the Reddit thread, it seems like pressings maaaay be pricey when they go on sale next week.

My friend Umar Rashid did the art for 2Pac - Me Against The World

I met Umar years ago when I was taking Cinematography classes in college...then I found out he already knew my brother and all his friends.

Now that I'm thinking about it, he was in a band with my brother.

View attachment 126654

That's my brother above the hand on the left.

My best friend Rashid draws pictures of me
My best friend is Umar Rashid
One day we were walking near Paddington Street
My best friend, Umar Rashid

Thanks, now I'm gonna have that song in my head all day (and keep wishing we could get another Yoni+Geti album) 😂

Last edited:
View attachment 126635

Me and my wife danced to "I Only Have Eyes For You" at our wedding. I've loved that song ever since I first watched American Graffiti.

Me and my wife danced to "I Only Have Eyes For You" at our wedding. I've loved that song ever since I first watched American Graffiti.

I didn't even realize they sang that song. So many songs I know from the 50's and 60's that I couldn't tell you the artist if my life depended on it but hey I know the song.

Back