Pre-Order Thread

America is all about the freedom to do dumb things 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
And we'll make fun of you for disagreeing. Tis' the American way

giphy.gif

I'll never understand why we do month/day/year, unlike everyone else. Makes no sense.
I used to work at a help desk taking calls from physicians conducting clinical trials, and one of my favorite conversations of all time was with a doctor at PRINCETON who called me because our system wanted her to enter a patient's DOB in the format day/month/year, "and I only know the format month/day/year! What do I do now?!"

Last edited:
I used to work at a help desk taking calls from physicians conducting clinical trials, and one of my favorite conversations of all time was with a doctor at PRINCETON who called me because our system wanted her to enter a patient's DOB in the format day/month/year, "and I only know the format monday/day/year! What do I do now?!"
Some people are REALLY good at ONE thing. I know a guy who's a brilliant Program Manager, understands the ins and outs of deploying networks and servers better than most in the business, and I work for Google, so that's saying something. I handed him a pocket knife and he could not figure out the mechanism to open it. It was fascinating.

I used to work at a help desk taking calls from physicians conducting clinical trials, and one of my favorite conversations of all time was with a doctor at PRINCETON who called me because our system wanted her to enter a patient's DOB in the format day/month/year, "and I only know the format month/day/year! What do I do now?!"

I don’t think I’d want to be part of a clinical trial run by someone with that little initiative...

I have a dumb question: ¿How many variants of Bad Bunny's X 100PRE are there? I saw VMP's purple variant for $31. Then Amazon and UO have the yellow variant for $25. ¿Are there any other ones announced? Just wanting to make sure that I make a solid investment on these. ¡Thanks for the help!

Back