Pre-Order Thread

I unironically love Arby's, even though I rarely get anything other than the regular roast beef sandwich

I'd always get a market fresh sandwich (the turkey bacon ranch one) with the curly fries. Haven't been in years though.
I had my first drive-thru/fast food in about six years on the Montana road trip this summer. We were burnt out on trail mix and the like, and seemingly out of options. So Arby’s was the call. Then, we did it again a couple days later.

^Those^ were the two things I got, minus the fries. It didn’t suck, but I can probably go another six ears.

In college I worked at Sears at the local mall. I ate Arby's for dinner almost every night when I worked. I get chest pains just thinking about it.
Similar thing here. I worked at a Dairy Queen/Orange Julius in a mall during high school and ate enough Rocky Rococo's to last three lifetimes.

(If you haven't heard of Rocky Rococo's, you're in luck: it's a Wisconsin-based pizza chain with bready, square slices that are the thickness of 2-3 kitchen sponges.)

In here waiting for everyone to announce the Arby’s “we have the Meats” vinyl 7” on roast beef colored vinyl.
Have you seen the Archie McPhee meat single?

I keep forgetting to order this.

Back