Pre-Order Thread

Majeure's 2015 album Union of Worlds remixed for first-ever vinyl pressing. Exclusive edition is sold out on Bandcamp but still available via Two Headed Dog.

I was talking shit about Arby’s with my wife the other day and then I too started receiving targeted ads for Arby’s in my gmail. I haven’t eaten at an Arby’s in twenty years.
That scariest one is that my wife and I were talking about our first condo that we owned (sold in 2008). A couple of days later we both got targeted ads in our IG feed for a realtor selling the unit that was above our old condo.

So now we keep our phones in faraday cages and never speak when we are using them.

That scariest one is that my wife and I were talking about our first condo that we owned (sold in 2008). A couple of days later we both got targeted ads in our IG feed for a realtor selling the unit that was above our old condo.

So now we keep our phones in faraday cages and never speak when we are using them.

I think I’m going to start writing my wife notes on paper and sliding them across the table.

Arby's has a great chicken sandwich too. Probably in 3rd place for fast food joints behind Chick Fil A* and Burger King's Chi'King.**

*Yes, I know their politics suck
**I haven't had the mythical Popeye's chicken sandwich yet
A new Popeyes just opened near us by the line has been way too long to try the chicken.

Back