Pre-Order Thread

OMFG!!! I have been waiting for this repress since the moment I got a turntable. I knew it was gonna happen eventually since a few years ago they began repressing earlier albums. This is one of my top 5 albums of the 90s, probably in my top 25 all time, and FINALLY getting a repress! This album is criminally underrated. Give it a listen ( you may have to youtube, this album has a weird history of popping off and on spotify and other streaming services - it's currently not on spotify).

Loved Ferment and Chrome. Picked those up on vinyl when they were reissued. Happy Days was meh in 90s when they all of the sudden wanted to become a hard rock grunge band. Therefore, never listened to Adam & Eve. Will check it out. Thanks!

Any John Coltrane fans? Newbury Comics has a nice colored press of Lush Life available. Limited to 500.

John-Coltrane-Lush-Life-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2394249_1024x1024.jpg

PS: Check that disclaimer at the bottom of the description...

Any John Coltrane fans? Newbury Comics has a nice colored press of Lush Life available. Limited to 500.

OJC is a good pressing / label right? I can live with delays if it's a good sounding version of this album.

Seeing that more and more.

For about the same price you can get the AP version (analogue productions) which is better sounding record -- and a nicer gloss tip on cover. I think 200gm black. No color though...

I thought the AP might have been out of print. Yeah be had it in my discogs wish list for a while but never seen a reasonable price. I'll look for that one then!

I thought the AP might have been out of print. Yeah be had it in my discogs wish list for a while but never seen a reasonable price. I'll look for that one then!
@MikeH et al; sorry -- I'd forgotten that things go out of print. If it's any consolation, while I have the lush life... I'll now spend my morning in a terrible state of FOMO

@MikeH et al; sorry -- I'd forgotten that things go out of print. If it's any consolation, while I have the lush life... I'll now spend my morning in a terrible state of FOMO
No worries! I always find it annoying that Acoustic Sounds lists their out of print titles as “backordered”. I’ve been tricked on multiple occasions into thinking they had some jazz records I have been trying to find copies of!

A few months ago, I pre-ordered the Anderson .Paak clear vinyl Ventura, but have yet to receive it and cannot get any info on who to ask or if it’s even been released yet. I looked on his website, but can’t find any contact info, and also don’t have the email confirmation. Can anyone confirm if they’ve received theirs yet or have any helpful information?

A few months ago, I pre-ordered the Anderson .Paak clear vinyl Ventura, but have yet to receive it and cannot get any info on who to ask or if it’s even been released yet. I looked on his website, but can’t find any contact info, and also don’t have the email confirmation. Can anyone confirm if they’ve received theirs yet or have any helpful information?
Contact Us & you could also check whatever notification email they sent. My guess is that they're shipping out in batches

Im in the same boat. I literally thought about this last night and looked on the site for a place to check order status without any luck. I did order Oxnard through the same site and it arrived as promised so I'm being patient for now.

Back