Pre-Order Thread

Jack+White+indie.jpeg

752roughtradewinsert.jpg

Rough Trade Exclusive.

Jack+White+indie.jpeg

Image_20211110_144600_300x.jpg

Love when they put stuff like this in the Vault store. This is the one I copped

Image_20211110_144600_300x.jpg

No Vault edition for this one up yet. Wonder if it'll be the Vault package for an upcoming quarter.

Screenshot_20211111-103603__01.jpg

Question is…will the new JW sound more like his older stuff or more like that crap boating house reach?
Well if the first single is any indication, it could be either haha. The album version is stripped down and sounds more like his early stuff, whereas the other mix sounds like Lazaretto and Boarding House Reach had a baby.

I'm actually pretty interested to see where JW goes after Boarding House Reach. I know some people despise it and I won't say it was a full on hit for me, but it was an interesting change of pace is anything.

BHR was a full-on hit for me and like my third favorite Jack White thing. More like that pls.

I'm actually pretty interested to see where JW goes after Boarding House Reach. I know some people despise it and I won't say it was a full on hit for me, but it was an interesting change of pace is anything.
White Stripes and JW in general haven't been doing it for me lately. Anytime it comes on shuffle or the radio I change the channel. It's like those hard hitting 2-3 minute songs like Hardest Button to Button or My Doorbell don't get me to the place I'm looking to go anymore. Almost feels like gimmicky or kitschy in some ways. The earnest tracks keep me hanging on though.

Just gonna listen to I'm Bound to Pack It Up on repeat.

Back