Pre-Order Thread

Does anyone have this Joni Mitchell Live at Carnegie coming this week? I want to hear some reviews before I order.

Does anyone have this Joni Mitchell Live at Carnegie coming this week? I want to hear some reviews before I order.

Yes. But. My tracking # shows “label created” so it may be awhile yet.

With a pressing total of 999. I already feel like I should be putting on gloves to handle my MoFi vinyl. But, it is a special LP so I’m glad it’s available.

After reading more about this I’ve changed my mind from “glad they are available” to “this looks like a bad idea”.

Originally I thought these were more like a high end limited 1-step vinyl but if I understand the hype they are actually selling unplated lacquers not vinyl records. I still haven’t watched the videos.

I just gave it a casual glance earlier. Maybe I’m the only one who missed this little detail at 1st glance but It should be made a lot more clear. Big difference.

Discogs just emailed me this nugget. Those of you who collect 12” singles and 90s Pop may be interested.

11 Singles, 11 Artists – Pressed on 12” Vinyl Exclusively for Urban Outfitters

Tomorrow is 11/11/2021 and Urban Outfitters is releasing 11 exclusive singles at 10:00 am EST for S11ngles Day. These limited edition 12” vinyl singles feature iconic ‘90s hits from Mariah Carey and the Backstreet Boys, recent tracks from Cardi B and Demi Lovato, and one surprise release that will be announced tomorrow!

Set your alarms for 11/11 at 10:00 am EST and visit Urban Outfitters to grab one of these exclusive releases before they’re gone!

Coming Soon: The Music Shop

Last edited:

For Pearl Club members.

“Vault #1 - Moore Theater 1992
Ten years ago marked the first of the Vault series with the release of Pearl Jam’s 1992 show at the Moore Theater. This was only available on a limited edition CD for Ten Club Members that attended PJ20. We are excited to announce that Vault #1 will be reissued on vinyl for pre-order in the shop!

We hope to begin shipping out Vault #1 in January. Limit 1 item per member.

Vault #1 Moore Theater Vinyl is a members-only item.”
Sweet as a nut. Yet again going to the UK store allowed me to buy it even as a non-member and get cheap postage to the UK. V excited for this.

Marsden & Richardson (Band of Skulls)

89386-ebb36027100e31ad6e75acc1f44c6a5f.jpg

Back