Pre-Order Thread

$500 each. 🤕
this reminds me of a service, I forgot what it was called, but they found used records and said they were exceptional based on listening. They called them "thumpers" or "kickers" or some term like that. For example you could buy a copy of the White Album that was checked for exceptional quality for like $1000. some lesser albums for a little cheaper but their starting rate was hundreds of dollars. Anyone remember that? or know what it was called?

glad it includes this though!

• A "How To Caress your MASTERCUT” step by step tutorial

With a pressing total of 999. I already feel like I should be putting on gloves to handle my MoFi vinyl. But, it is a special LP so I’m glad it’s available.

this reminds me of a service, I forgot what it was called, but they found used records and said they were exceptional based on listening. They called them "thumpers" or "kickers" or some term like that. For example you could buy a copy of the White Album that was checked for exceptional quality for like $1000. some lesser albums for a little cheaper but their starting rate was hundreds of dollars. Anyone remember that? or know what it was called?
hot stampers. that place still exists.

It was the “Super Stamper” seller.

Edit: yes. Hot Stamper maybe. :)

Personally, start with A Flight and a Crash. Unless you’re already familiar with Alkaline Trio and then you can listen to their split where they cover a couple songs you may recognize. If you love this albums art you’ll likely like their others, they’re (mostly) all thematic.

man, they played this album in full last week at The Fest in Gainesville, FL (which also happens to be their hometown). i was there, but i did not catch their set at that time, bc i wanted to see Soul Glo instead

Screenshot_20211110-124724_Chrome.jpg
*NOTE: On side 1, there is a mark at the end of track 5 during the outro that plays 8 times at a moderate level. On side 2, there is a mark at the start of track 1 that plays 10 times, mostly lightly.

Haha.. ahhaha... HAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA THEY DON'T EVEN TELL YOU WHAT PRESSING IT IS HAHAHAHAHAHA fuck these clowns

Last edited:
i could've sworn this boxset was being sold a couple yrs. back for dirt cheap like $25 total including shipping saw it on the online vinyl deals thread.
R-6887783-1428795836-5808.jpeg.jpg

View attachment 117052
*NOTE: On side 1, there is a mark at the end of track 5 during the outro that plays 8 times at a moderate level. On side 2, there is a mark at the start of track 1 that plays 10 times, mostly lightly.

Haha.. ahhaha... HAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA THEY DON'T EVEN TELL YOU WHAT PRESSING IT IS HAHAHAHAHAHA fuck these clowns
Screenshot_20211110-125157_Discogs.jpg
First pressing median $37 CANADIAN HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

$500 each. 🤕

Am I seeing it correctly that editions 1-3 were sold separately for an extra $100?

New Aoife O Donovan. Bundles on Yeproc, standalone vinyl on Bandcamp as well

Also not sure when this went up but there's 52 copies remaining of the deluxe vinyl version of this one, 2nd LP with acoustic tracks with a different colorway on "virgin vinyl", though who knows if that actually matters that much any more

CHVR-VINYLOCARDREISSUES-bones_533x.png

CHVR-VINYLOCARDREISSUES-eye_533x.png

CHVR-VINYLOCARDREISSUES-love_533x.png

CHVRCHES_2021holidaymerch-bonesredvinyl_533x.png

CHVRCHES_2021holidaymerch-loveisdeadorangevinyl_533x.png

CHVRCHES_2021holidaymerch-eyepinkvinyl_533x.png

Their strategies confuse me so much. Like I'm sure there are some people that will buy the collector's covers but I don't know who they are, and the $35 price on the new colors for the first three when I think all are pretty readily available is...well it's Chvrches all right.

Back