Pre-Order Thread

If you were looking for colored variant of the new Sarah Shook, here you go.

Sarah Shook & The Disarmers/Nightroamer (Sky Blue Vinyl)

Sarah Shook & The Disarmers

Nightroamer (Sky Blue Vinyl)​

2702199331.jpg

tbf this is a flawless example of what i'd imagine Walmart to pick as exclusives before they decided to just variant birth every album possible.. I think there's a good ol' Toby Keith lookalike in every Walmart country wide no matter what time you go and none of them watch where tf they're going as they stroll along.

tbf this is a flawless example of what i'd imagine Walmart to pick as exclusives before they decided to just variant birth every album possible.. I think there's a good ol' Toby Keith lookalike in every Walmart country wide no matter what time you go and none of them watch where tf they're going as they stroll along.
I don’t think it’s a lookalike.

A dated a girl once who was REALLY into Toby and just seeing that picture made me remember that awful period in my life. I guess it wasn’t really that awful, but I definitely didn’t know what I was doing at that time. 😁

A dated a girl once who was REALLY into Toby and just seeing that picture made me remember that awful period in my life. I guess it wasn’t really that awful, but I definitely didn’t know what I was doing at that time. 😁
I get it. Country, especially 90s Country isn’t for everyone, that being said “I Should’ve Been A Cowboy” is a top notch early 90s Country song and will likely be stuck in my head for the rest of the day due to seeing a Toby Keith album posted here.

Last edited:
Back