Pre-Order Thread

I get it. Country, especially 90s Country isn’t for everyone, that being said “I Should’ve Been A Cowboy” is a top notch early 90s Country song and will likely be stuck in my head for the rest of the day due to seeing a Toby Keith album posted here.
Thanks to my 7 year old daughter, I’ve built up the strength to block out nonsensical things and that song will not be stuck in my head.

I think this was a preorder a while ago, but looks to be out and streaming it's pretty good. But a little too crowd noise heavy imo.

shore-blue_300x300.png

Little late Magnolia.

shore-blue_300x300.png

Little late Magnolia.

Yeah, I just got that email and before I opened it thought maybe a new Fleet Foxes already, then clicked and was like, "Really?!"

I ordered both DLSID and 3ft from PopMarket and my order is still active as of now. I know some had theirs canceled, so I have no idea what to expect at this point. I guess only time will tell.
My order was active after others had received cancellations, but this morning I got an unceremonious email regarding a Paypal refund from DirectToU, LLC. Took me a minute to connect it to the De La Is Dead order.

A dated a girl once who was REALLY into Toby and just seeing that picture made me remember that awful period in my life. I guess it wasn’t really that awful, but I definitely didn’t know what I was doing at that time. 😁

Hey, I can't judge much since I once dated a girl who absolutely loved Garth Brooks and Creed while even making a mixtape once for me to "Help Me Understand" with just those two artists.. Short story... it didn't work at all.

Has anyone who pre-ordered the signed Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats album from Twist & Shout heard anything from them? I haven't received it yet, and I reached out via their online form last week, but crickets.

Back