Pre-Order Thread

Anyone wanna guess on the price for this?

$149.99

Cartel_The_Ransom-09865.jpg

lf

Ouch, $70!

Hadestown is one of those sets that also has been popping up in decent condition on Amazon Warehouse in the 35-40 range frequently, for those willing to stomach a basic edition from Amazon. I find Amazon box sets are safer on Warehouse since the damage is usually on the box as opposed to the vinyl or interior sleeves

lf

I've got the black and it is a great sounding recording.

I kind of hate that now I don't even want or need this. But me from 5-6 years ago would be losing their mind at this being in print. I was a huge Swans fan but have moved away from them now.

It does have one of my favorite Swans songs on it

I'm weirdly in the opposite place right now, I'm surprised at how much staying power they've had for me. Maybe I just avoided over-doing it or maybe I just did take a long enough break, either way I seem to be able to keep coming back to them.

In the meantime SftB has sold out on Young God so wheeeeeeee

EDIT: He must've ordered more from the distributor or something, it's now reading as back in stock.

Last edited:
I'm weirdly in the opposite place right now, I'm surprised at how much staying power they've had for me. Maybe I just avoided over-doing it or maybe I just did take a long enough break, either way I seem to be able to keep coming back to them.

In the meantime SftB has sold out on Young God so wheeeeeeee
I had a quick look at the 2018 release and it's going for $300 on discogs. thought about buying just for the value/if it's something I could easily unload in the future, but nah. Rather let someone else grab it who actually wants it.

Enjoy the Ride has couple interesting pre-orders coming out soon. Most interested in this first one.

Thursday, September 30 at 10 PM ET (TONIGHT!)
Closure in Moscow - Pink Lemonade (US PRE-ORDER, ETA Spring 2022)

Screenshot_20210930-124740.jpg

Friday, October 1 at 11 AM ET
Psychos In Love Original Soundtrack (PRE-ORDER for Dual Chamber Filled Variant, ETA February 2022)

Friday, October 1 at 12 PM ET
Psychos In Love Original Soundtrack (Colored Variants and Test Pressing Bundles in hand and shipping next week)

I had a quick look at the 2018 release and it's going for $300 on discogs. thought about buying just for the value/if it's something I could easily unload in the future, but nah. Rather let someone else grab it who actually wants it.
This repress isn't supposed to be limited. I suspect it'll be a good long while before it's in stock again, but not gone forever. Also, if you don't care about Gira's signature I suspect it's still in stock other places.

it's different than the 2018--just a gatefold and not a box set. i agree with @Phaneronic --it should still be available at a lot of places still (just not signed).

This repress isn't supposed to be limited. I suspect it'll be a good long while before it's in stock again, but not gone forever. Also, if you don't care about Gira's signature I suspect it's still in stock other places.

it's different than the 2018--just a gatefold and not a box set. i agree with @Phaneronic --it should still be available at a lot of places still (just not signed).
Gotcha! I bought some CDs from their store back in like 2010 and they all came signed. Because he signs everything it loses some value for me. I don't know why he does that, but it's cool to have something signed.

Gotcha! I bought some CDs from their store back in like 2010 and they all came signed. Because he signs everything it loses some value for me. I don't know why he does that, but it's cool to have something signed.
it's still "limited" with the signature since he obviously doesn't sign stuff that is sold elsewhere. he just signs everything from his webstore which i think is pretty awesome.

it was cheaper to order this on popmarket but isn't signed.

Yeah, I have his signature 4 times now. I love that he does it but it's not exactly an incentive anymore.

Don’t know it this was posted before but hey this band just popped on my radar today and I dig it, so here’s a preorder for a signed copy…

Back