Pre-Order Thread

I cancelled my VMP membership today and have been instantly rewarded.

If I remember correctly, I think Sam’s Club had all their DVDs in long boxes back in the day. I’m just picturing diagonal-cut cardboard boxes full of long boxes in my mind’s eye 😂
I remember those!!!!
When I was a big churchgoer in my teens (the 80s), and listened to a lot of Christian music. No shit, there was a rap group called P.I.D., which stood for Preachers In Disguise. Little did they know that acronym also stands for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, which occurs with untreated STDs.
I'm in health insurance and we constantly talk about Primary Care Providers that they acronym down to PCP. I love when we get into deep discussions about PCP utilization in populations at work.
Are we talking about religious music? I don't wanna make you all jealous but my Rabbi's son was the drummer for Schlock Rock.

/me adds this to my mixed tape

bsi_fmnch78.jpg

GUEST_a4562daf-8038-4a9b-8d0d-9cc1f166665e

1632495167684.png

SL037.png

forgot to read the fine print on that one when we first subscribed... "wait...you need to buy 10 more at $30 a piece??"
You fools. You gave them your real name and address? Back in the 80's you could sign up with a postal money order and a po box. Mr Harry P Ness still probably has a terrible credit rating some 35 years later

Back