Pre-Order Thread

Amazing album, highly recommend.

But just a note about Assai obi editions - they typically take the UK indie exclusive variant and add their own Japanese-style obi, usually selling it at the same price as the indie exclusive variant. So nothing unique about the wax itself, but if you love an obi Assai have you covered.

They also have an obi edition of the new WWPJ album, which is all sorts of fantastic.
Good to know. I wonder if they ever do international shipping on these obi-added exclusives. I'm not familiar with Assai, and I was gonna splurge on international shipping for this amazing album until I saw they only ship to UK addresses.

I maybe missed this earlier but Khemmis "Deceiver is up for preorder. A lot is sold out already. I grabbed one of the last Grey w/Blk Splatter but had to have it sent from EU -> US
I missed out on the fancy colors and I’m hoping the band will do something on their bandcamp page or maybe there will be another variant that pops up soon,

I missed this earlier, but the Spiritfarer soundtrack is up for preorder:

I've had this game on my "to play" list for a while now.

Where is my damn Gravity Falls vinyl iam8bit!?! It's been silence on that since a while now...

97c6b97f-e841-4f5b-be66-3af48c8a5d8f.jpg

I've had this game on my "to play" list for a while now.
ditto. usually whenever i see a game im partly interested in get a soundtrack release, that just makes me want to play it sooner before fomo hits
It's a spicy fuckin game and its ost is one of my favorites. I'd move it to the top of the "to do" list if you like comfy farming sims

Static X - Machine 20th anniversary, signed, multiple limited variants

Edit: I hopped on this like stink on a love dump!

I'll see myself out.

Last edited:
Back