Pre-Order Thread

I was born on 84. I like to think of myself as part of the Oregon Trail generation. Also according to Wikipedia it's also called Xennial and Generation Catalano. I don't like that last term though. I am not a Leto fan...

(read Wikipedia article. It's fascinating)

"Xennials - Wikipedia" Xennials - Wikipedia

Yep. Oregon Trail generation. Save that other corny shit. I'm not fucking with My So Called Life

Fans of Shamir (Bailey) may recognize this artist, as they are currently signed to Shamir’s label, Accidental Popstar.

This is the first song on the album and it’s everything. Somehow sounds like Cher in the 90s had a baby with New Order to me? I can’t explain it.

Anyway, check it out. Album was released on Friday… and it’s a lot of fun! Available for pre-order here: Macy Rodman - Unbelievable Animals LP

Last edited:
Yep. Oregon Trail generation. Save that other corny shit. I'm not fucking with My So Called Life
Where can I find the thinkpieces about how the piece of software that bonds an entire generation was really indoctrinating us in how colonialism and the rape of a continent were actually good in fact?

Back