Pre-Order Thread

I was born on 84. I like to think of myself as part of the Oregon Trail generation. Also according to Wikipedia it's also called Xennial and Generation Catalano. I don't like that last term though. I am not a Leto fan...

(read Wikipedia article. It's fascinating)

"Xennials - Wikipedia" Xennials - Wikipedia
We should just start our own Oregon Trail generation designation.

That's a boomer take if I've ever heard one.
Here’s a Gen X take… The Elliott Smith wannabe one hit wonder cover not as good as the New Wave original.

I will admit that this movie (which I used to love and now really dislike) did introduce me to a lot top notch 80s music; Tears For Fear, Echo &The Bunnymen, The Church.

Last edited:
Here’s a Gen X take… Elliott Smith wannabe one hit wonder cover not as good as New Wave original.

I will admit that this movie (which I used to love and now really dislike) did introduce me to a lot top notch 80s music; Tears For Fear, Echo &The Bunnymen, The Church.
I prefer the directors cut with the INXS opening

Oregon Trail represent. Also Myst and then whatever that game was that was built into Encarta was called…

I also had a rad babysitter who snuck Duke Nukem and Full Throttle to our house. Used to play that all the time on our Gateway computer.
Myst....the most boring game full of so much mystery.
And hell yes the Encarta Mindmaze shoutout! This is the type of knowledge we need to protect in our collective memory lest it disappear.

Oregon Trail represent. Also Myst and then whatever that game was that was built into Encarta was called…

I also had a rad babysitter who snuck Duke Nukem and Full Throttle to our house. Used to play that all the time on our Gateway computer.
Don’t forget Wolfenstein! That game scared the sticky pudding out of me when I was a kid. Also the first Warcraft.

Don’t forget Wolfenstein! That game scared the sticky pudding out of me when I was a kid. Also the first Warcraft.
Loved that first Warcraft. Used to play it over the modem with a friend, but it was so slow that we'd set our guys to meet in battle and then go do homework and hope we wouldn't miss the fight.

Back