Pre-Order Thread

1628698262683.png

On Sale Friday at Noon ET: Child's Play 2

Enjoy The Ride Exclusive Variants
Chucky Shirt Stripe with Overall Splatter - 300 Copies
Bloody Murder - 500 Copies

Waxwork Exclusive Color Variant - 500 Copies
Classic Black (Retail Variant) - 700 Copies

New Shy, Low album Snake Behind the Sun out on Pelagic Records in October. First single "Helioentropy" officially drops Wednesday (though it had a limited premiere during Pelagic's online showcase at Roadburn Redux back in April, and it's GREAT).

Limited stock available stateside via A Thousand Arms.

2xLP available on Light Bender Edition (Red/pink merge with red, black, and white splatter – limited to 150 copies worldwide), Transparent Red Edition (limited to 100 copies worldwide), and Black Vinyl.

Teaser clip – (WARNING: immediate strobe effect)

New song finally dropped in full!

Warning: STROBE EFFECT

Based on the cover this has gotta be either Norwegian death metal or a long lost Joy Division album.
You're on the right track with Joy Division!

This is another one of those albums that I intend to get at some point but I'm too lazy to try plus it never seems to be less than 40 bucks everywhere

The Flenser says they'll keep it in circulation as long as people keep demanding it. The Revolver and Newberry exclusives are def on the high end, but I'd keep an eye on the label shop for more standard pricing. They spotlighted a few places with stock last week, but those seem sold out already, too.

If anyone is a fan of the very awesome Jrpg series Ys, then you might want to check this out. The Ys games are always known for their awesome music and in particular the field music. This is a special release that contains the opening field music from all 9 games in the main series.

If anyone is a fan of the very awesome Jrpg series Ys, then you might want to check this out. The Ys games are always known for their awesome music and in particular the field music. This is a special release that contains the opening field music from all 9 games in the main series.

"ESTIMATED TO SHIP IN MAY 2022"

I guess this is something we need to start getting used to

1628703864173.png

Longing to be the Mountain or Dead Star.
Agreed with Longing To Be The Mountain.
It’s the album of theirs I come back to the most.

Grabbed this one. Didn't have it. Good things come to those who wait.
I remember feeling bummed when the last variant sold out, as I got hard on myself for slacking…now I too realize that there was a reason behind it.
Don’t expect it to look as good as the mock-up, but it should come out fine.

1628706884452.png

Back