Pre-Order Thread

Don't feel too bad, it was all the way back in 2016. I just found my old order and it was $8 even, after shipping, though. Pretty nuts.

They used to have some crazy deals. Around the same time, I ordered Morning Phase, Natural Born Killers OST (MOV maroon vinyl), and Stankonia, all for $8 each, and Speakerbox/The Love Below for $12.50.

I streamed Lulu and never opened it. Then I wound up selling it for a ton of money years later.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a repress, though. I only grabbed it because it was cheap, but somebody else obviously felt it was worth the goofy amount of money they offered me. There has to be a demand.

Rremember VMP's Grateful Dead box set? Well, that was about the same price as this Metallica box set and doesn't include a leather jacket, 14 CDs, 6 DVDs, a 120 page hardcover book, 3 lanyards, 6 guitar picks, a picture disc, blah blah blah.

So, this Metallica box is a REEEEAL bargain. Ha ha.

LANYARDS!!!!

Last edited:
Some new King Buffalo reissues up for preorder.
Expected to be in hand by mid September.

The Burden of Restlessness: **Presale** The Burden of Restlessness Grey Edition

Dead Star: **Presale** Dead Star Splatter Edition

Longing To Be The Mountain: **Presale** LTBTM Olive Edition

Orion: **Presale** Orion Galaxy Edition

o_Oo_Oo_O
Orion+Galaxy.png

I was on the fence with their first album, but the second one sold me on them. Looking forward to the new stuff!
they're great. BWHL, slow season and a few other riding easy bands are really solid (even if the entire riding easy roster can best be described as "did you want more/new black sabbath?", imo not necessarily a bad thing)

1628695596502.png

1628695619640.png

1628695643620.png

1628695661764.png

View attachment 108388

This is another one of those albums that I intend to get at some point but I'm too lazy to try plus it never seems to be less than 40 bucks everywhere

View attachment 108389

View attachment 108391

I've been wanting to get this one too but I didn't like any of the variants until this nice blue one popped up today! Thanks!

View attachment 108388

Based on the cover this has gotta be either Norwegian death metal or a long lost Joy Division album.

Oh man that looks nice!

I haven't heard of this band but I got excited for a second because I thought it was the band Lord Buffalo who are epic sounding. Imagine Folk music mixed with My Morning Jacket and Sun O)))
King Buffalo is amazing. Psychedelic metal power trio, so honestly not too far off from some marriage of MMJ and metal.

1628697472747.png

1628697505560.png

Last edited:
Back