Pre-Order Thread

New LITA releases:
large_550_tmp_2F1558024809130-cnbxn86slbi-62d9c66e616ba2fff727c760280e03a9_2FHOCHONO%2BHOUSE-cover.jpg

Hochono House is a re-imagining of Hosono’s 1973 solo debut album Hosono House. Recorded 45 years after The Band-like sessions that produced the rootsy Japanese Americana classic, Hochono House is an entirely solo affair, with Hosono himself handling all the recording, engineering, programming, arrangements, instruments, and singing. It’s a perfect distillation of the various styles Hosono has cultivated over his 50 year career, from his folky beginnings through his techno-pop era, to putting his own spin on the music of his youth. Rather than it being an exercise in nostalgia, Hochono House instead sees Hosono pushing forward as always, acknowledging his past while hinting at another brand new phase of his career.

large_550_tmp_2F1558115545740-hk8jodsvc4c-861a94a895dc8731defe8e16926b86a8_2FEverlandPsych_Osamu-Kitajima-boxset_dealers.jpg

Osamu Kitajima was born in Chigasaki, Japan on February 3rd 1949 and studied classical guitar and piano already in his childhood days. Later on in the 1960s, when Beat and Rock music became the hot stuff in the popular music circuit, he joined his cousin’s band “The Launchers” with his brother, before graduating from university. Osamu’s cousin, Yūzō Kayama, is a famous Japanese film actor and musician. In 1971, when Osamu was already a successful composer of TV advertising jingles, he moved to England for a year and developed an obsession for British Rock music, especially in the Psychedelic field. The Beatles, The Bee Gees, Jimi Hendrix, Deep Purple and The Zombies became his major influences and inspired him to start a solo career under the name JUSTIN HEATHCLIFF, which he adopted for it’s typical English sound. His 1971 eponymous album was a typical Pop Psyche effort for it’s time, but not long after he returned home to Japan, Osamu abandoned the English sounding name and further on merged Western Progressive and Electronic music with Japanese Folk sounds.

LITA also has pre-orders up for two other Hosono albums they previously pressed but have since sold out (Paraiso and Philharmony). However, these are Japanese imports and cost $45 each (or $80 bundled) but still cheaper than the LITA presses on Discogs.

LITA also has pre-orders up for two other Hosono albums they previously pressed but have since sold out (Paraiso and Philharmony). However, these are Japanese imports and cost $45 each (or $80 bundled) but still cheaper than the LITA presses on Discogs.

I thought I posted this but I forgot to haha! I missed these the first time around and jumped on these new ones. Should still sound spectacular. Vinyl mastering at Bernie Grundman.

Here's a "fun" picture that I took of Will with my song, when he was 9 months old. This was taken at Rainy Day Records in Oly

I immediately pre-ordered all of the color variants for the Hosono stuff and then picked up the two others at the LITA shop when they came out. I wasn't going to roll the dice with any of it

Here's a "fun" picture that I took of Will with my song, when he was 9 months old. This was taken at Rainy Day Records in Oly

I immediately pre-ordered all of the color variants for the Hosono stuff and then picked up the two others at the LITA shop when they came out. I wasn't going to roll the dice with any of it

How’s Philharmony? It’s the only one I don’t have.

How’s Philharmony? It’s the only one I don’t have.

Really great. It's the one that I was waiting on the most. It's got that crazy pop track "Sports Men" on it, but the rest of the albums is super bugged out experimental stuff. It jumps around, stylistically. I'll post the sequence of 3 tracks that appear back to back, so you can see what I mean.

Also, I see in your quote that, while I decided not to post that picture of my son with Oldham, after all, my comment about it stayed in there, so... here's that too

7360679872_1751263c02_c.jpg

Last edited:

Speaking of colored Hosono variants, it seems like there still a few copies of Cochin Moon still available in the VMP store

The Shrine - Freak Valley 2016

shrine_fv_2016_lp_1296x.jpg

Not a pre-order but super rare live album from The Shrine. 140 numbered copies, less than 15 left. Shits not even on Discogs it's so rare

Do we have that, yet?
New order and liam Gillick -SO it goes 3 LP
https://mutebank.co.uk/products/new...es-limited-edition-3-colour-transparent-vinyl

Catalogue Number: STUMM450
Release Date: 12th July 2019

Limited Edition Triple album pressed on transparent coloured vinyl
Vinyl 1: Red Transparent
Vinyl 2: Light Green Transparent
Vinyl 3: Blue Transparent
Packaged in individual sleeves and into a hardback slipcase, all with spot gloss finish
24 page 12" sized booklet with silk finish containing exclusive imagery and text relating to the legendary event
Includes hi definition digital download of all 18 tracks
In June 2017, New Order returned to the stage at Manchester’s Old Granada Studios where Joy Division made their television debut on Tony Wilson’s So It Goes programme in 1978. For the celebrated show ?(No,12k,Lg,17Mif) New Order + Liam Gillick: So it goes .., New Order deconstructed, rethought and rebuilt a wealth of material from throughout their career: familiar and obscure, old and new.

Featuring tracks such as Disorder, from Joy Divisions Unknown Pleasures and not played live for 30 years, up to 2015’s Plastic from New Order’s critically acclaimed Top 5 album Music Complete - this is the perfect document of those magical 5 nights.

The album was recorded live on 13th July 2017 and includes the full show and encore plus 3 additional tracks recorded over the residency to give listeners a full representation of the breadth of material performed.

Times Change (Live at MIF)
Who's Joe (Live at MIF)
Dream Attack (Live at MIF)
Disorder (Live at MIF)
Ultraviolence (Live at MIF)
In A Lonely Place (Live at MIF)
All Day Long (Live at MIF)
Shellshock (Live at MIF)
Guilt Is A Useless Emotion (Live at MIF)
Subculture (Live at MIF)
Bizarre Love Triangle (Live at MIF)
Vanishing Point (Live at MIF)
Plastic (Live at MIF)
Your Silent Face (Live at MIF)
Decades (Live at MIF)
Elegia (Live at MIF)
Heart & Soul (Live at MIF)
Behind Closed Doors (Live at MIF)

Back