Pre-Order Thread

We did it. :love:

Yay!!!

I already can't wait for this to show up

New Lingua Ignota out on Profound Lore in July.

(EU orders here)

I grabbed the splatter variant and its supposed to ship later this week. Hopefully you get yours soon
Those are nice variants, I picked up a translucent green copy at one their amazing shows back in October. I own 3 KM records and would be hard pressed to pick a favorite all 3 are really great. I Picked up both Garcia People albums from Beyond Beyond is Beyond a month or 2 ago and I think shipping took a little bit. I wanna say they were shipped from NYC but on the bright side both albums and jackets were in perfect condition when they arrived.

Last edited:
New Lingua Ignota out on Profound Lore in July.

(EU orders here)

Tried to check out 3 times with 3 different cards and it wouldn't accept my details for some reason, missed out on two variants... maybe this is a sign for me to stop buying records right now

Yayyy! Now do the trilogy

Soundgarden live at the artist den 4 LP
SG_ARTISTS_DEN_4LP_Product_Shot_CE_900x.jpg

Last edited:
Great to have this thread again, almost didn't find it because of the radically different name.

A little late on this, but my local got a few copies of the Samurai Champloo soundtrack (I was able to pick one up). I don't recall who I was chatting with about it on the old forum. The store owner told me that his source said it was a small warehouse find of the 2012 re-issue (https://www.discogs.com/Various-Sam...-The-Samurai-Vinyl-Collection/release/5144476). If you can find a copy, highly recommend, it sounds fantastic.
@lawrenbd - any chance you could scoop another copy? Would gladly pay for shipping+a beer for your trouble!
Think your local still has these? ;)

We all have the same question

The new David Berman project, Purple Mountains is available for pre-order. Still sounds like Silver Jews, but he's backed by Jeremy Earl and Jarvis from WOODS

large_PurpleMountains_Co.jpg

The new David Berman project, Purple Mountains is available for pre-order. Still sounds like Silver Jews, but he's backed by Jeremy Earl and Jarvis from WOODS

large_PurpleMountains_Co.jpg
Since it’s a Drag City release you likely don’t have to worry about any rare/limited/special editions. I should probably order “Tanglewood Numbers” Too, ya know to save on shipping.

Since it’s a Drag City release you likely don’t have to worry about any rare/limited/special editions. I should probably order “Tanglewood Numbers” Too, ya know to save on shipping.

Yeah, I tried to @ you on my status the other day. I went down and picked up a copy of the 12-inch at Sonic Boom and they had more of them

True as far as the label themselves, but VMP also pressed an exclusive for Will Oldham, so who really knows?

Back