Pre-Order Thread

1625762730918.png

1625762762448.png

1625762809028.png

1625762835689.png

Are you a slacker that missed that white Brandi “The Story” preorder? Are you a bird with a penchant for headwear? Are you ME (I’m very sorry if this is true)?

Thanks to @Kris for the tip, there’s copies up on Brandi’s site. $30 + $8 shipping. Don’t be dumb like me and miss it again since these seem to go quickly.

Need you and @Kris to let me know when s/t and Bear Creek get repressed. Seems like I had a million opportunities to get Bear Creek yet here we are…

Yeah, I have felt that way for awhile now. I don’t like a one or two month wait for a pre-order but now that a lot are 4 to 6 months (or longer) I find myself just waiting until the release date and picking up the record then and haven’t really missed out on anything yet.
And, a lot of those one to two month waits have turned into even longer waits, with all of the pressing plant delays and mail delivery issues.

More stateside Supergrass preorders

Need you and @Kris to let me know when s/t and Bear Creek get repressed. Seems like I had a million opportunities to get Bear Creek yet here we are…
Check your PMs

More stateside Supergrass preorders
Wish they were in it for a bit less money though 🤔

Back