Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 104997

As a longtime fan of Neil's work, I never thought I'd see the day where a Lemon Demon album got a Newbury pressing.

Also, I can't recommend this album enough. But I'd buy it though Bandcamp through the link @nolalady shared to support Needlejuice, they're a great indie label and have been working on repressing Lemon Demon's back catalog (View-Monster is a really fun album of his they've done, worth checking out if you like Spirit Phone). It's cool that a big retailer like Newbury is giving Neil some shine though.
And here's the Bandcamp with lots more versions:

As a longtime fan of Neil's work, I never thought I'd see the day where a Lemon Demon album got a Newbury pressing.

Also, I can't recommend this album enough. But I'd buy it though Bandcamp through the link @nolalady shared to support Needlejuice, they're a great indie label and have been working on repressing Lemon Demon's back catalog (View-Monster is a really fun album of his they've done, worth checking out if you like Spirit Phone). It's cool that a big retailer like Newbury is giving Neil some shine though.
for what it's worth, this Newbury variant is a Needlejuice pressing, so as @nolalady pointed out you can buy it for $10 cheaper from the Bandcamp, unless you really have to have this specific Newbury variant.

ITEM DETAILS
  • Number of discs: 2
  • Limited edition of: 300
  • Label: Needlejuice
  • Release Date: 07/16/2021
  • Mono/Stereo: Stereo
  • Catalog Number: NJR-002

I’m not specifically an AO fan, but I like the trend of “here’s me singing some weird shit I dig” that’s popped up this year.
I kind of hate when artists feel the need to find a cool or trendy 80s song that no one has heard of to cover. But not here! We are going to hear AO cover Safety Dance!

A Great Big Pile of Leaves is back with a third album! Honestly, one of my most anticipated announcements for a while now.
Releases in August, but first press vinyl is estimated to ship in spring 2022.

1625759028160.png

for what it's worth, this Newbury variant is a Needlejuice pressing, so as @nolalady pointed out you can buy it for $10 cheaper from the Bandcamp, unless you really have to have this specific Newbury variant.

ITEM DETAILS
  • Number of discs: 2
  • Limited edition of: 300
  • Label: Needlejuice
  • Release Date: 07/16/2021
  • Mono/Stereo: Stereo
  • Catalog Number: NJR-002
I'd imagine buying from Bandcamp would more directly support the label too, right? I admit I don't know all details of how that is broken down, I would just assume that is the case, but I could be mistaken 😅

I'd imagine buying from Bandcamp would more directly support the label too, right? I admit I don't know all details of how that is broken down, I would just assume that is the case, but I could be mistaken 😅
I would assume so. even if NJ gets a % of the Newbury sales I would think they would benefit more from buying directly from Needlejuice.

Speaking of Needlejuice they sent an email earlier that they have a shirt now:

Back