Pre-Order Thread

And they hired them all back and acknowledged their mistakes. Bullmoose isn’t perfect and neither is any company. I’ll continue buying from them so I can help the employees keep their jobs.

View attachment 102982
There are about 5 more variants on the way, per my source.

Any company that treated its employees that poorly in the first place didn’t just suddenly have an altruistic charge of heart. It’s always $$$
We need a record store that doesn't charge until ship and isn't run by d-bags, but this seems harder and harder to find these days. I need an ethical dealer to support my addiction, damn it! (Seriously, not meant smart ass-y).

We need a record store that doesn't charge until ship and isn't run by d-bags, but this seems harder and harder to find these days. I need an ethical dealer to support my addiction, damn it! (Seriously, not meant smart ass-y).
Zia is where I order from for the reasons you state. Also no sales tax because of where they are based. Only problem is shipping from the Southwest (it's always either AZ or NV) to VA takes a week or so these days.

I have 2 local record shops that would do this for me (well, not ship, I would have to pick up), but the issue is on any limited release that's heavily allocated they usually get zippo in because they are too low volume. So I have been burnt time and time again on records I wanted and pre-ordered not coming in.

I have 2 local record shops that would do this for me (well, not ship, I would have to pick up), but the issue is on any limited release that's heavily allocated they usually get zippo in because they are too low volume. So I have been burnt time and time again on records I wanted and pre-ordered not coming in.
Same here. I'm just far enough outside of Atlanta that going to the main stores (Wax N' Facts or Criminal) would take half a day in traffic and my local doesn't get any limited releases. The owners are sweet and I try to support as much as I can but they overcharge a ton too so it's tough.

Back