Pre-Order Thread

Keep an eye out for sure. Things have been going in and out a ton (the Lumineers for yesterday was gone and is back, the Ariana from today the same and now gone again,
Just like when you go in their stores and the shelves are empty and not re-stocked or there's a misplaced cup of half-eaten chicken nuggets where auto supplies should be stocked, Wal Mart's vinyl venture isn't very satisfying. Prices are spiked high on some items, most stuff is just sold out. Meh.

Nyssa - Girls Like Me

NYSSAcover_0.25x_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Canadian firebrand Nyssa is bringing her breathtaking debut album to vinyl via Fuzzed And Buzzed Records, do not sleep on this release!

Nyssa is "a genre-hopping powerhouse of talent and inescapable vortex of magnetizing stage presence." Fans of Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, and Jehnny Beth will find a lot to love here.

Check out the full album review here (written by me, shameless self promotion) - http://altcitizen.com/nyssa-is-born-to-be-blue-and-wild-on-girls-like-me/

Bandcamp Digital:

One of my favorite classic Hardcore albums.

1620916108238.png

Shire T is Chris Davids (one half of celebrated electronic duo Maribou State) and Tomorrow’s People is his bubbling debut on Maribou’s own Dama Dama record label.

+ Dinked Edition 121
+ Released: 20th August 2021
+ Dama Dama / Ninja Tune / DAMA010D
+ Translucent orange with white & black splatter 140g vinyl
+ 12” alternative card inner sleeve
+ Signed & hand-numbered sleeve
+ Limited Pressing of 500
+ One per customer

Back