Pre-Order Thread

Gone. Anywhere else have them?
Lots of locals that have that same weird search system seem to have it for pre order. Like this for instance:

Also:

Last edited:
Lots of locals that have that same weird search system seem to have it for pre order. Like this for instance:

Also:

Am I the only one who searches at pop market and can’t get the results I searched for?

de-la-soul-de-la-soul-is-dead-white-viny-explicit-version-amped-exclusive

De La Soul

De La Soul Is Dead (White Viny​

Sorry to the guy who I sold my VMP copy to on discogs a couple weeks back when I needed the extra funds and to clear out some kallax room.

Sorry to the guy who I sold my VMP copy to on discogs a couple weeks back when I needed the extra funds and to clear out some kallax room.
This is the reason I don't pay the crazy after market prices for records, even if I REALLY want them. It's inevitable that almost all records will be pressed again and I'll snag them then. May take a couple years, but I'll play the waiting game vs the sell a kidney game.

Also:

Awesome! I chose PopMarket for the free shipping. Thanks so much!

Sons of Kemet Black to the Future limited UK version is back in stock at Juno. Unfortunately it seems like shipping rates have gone up as well but may be worth it to combine if you want to import others.

Back