Pre-Order Thread

red vinyl reissue of the Uncle Tupelo Lounge Axe show up on the Wilco store

If I leave mine with the Paid shipping I should get it mid May right? If that's the case I guess I'm okay and with not getting the free shipping.
When I emailed to get my shipping and add it to a SS shipment all they said in the email was they refunded my shipping. No mention of a shipment. I wouldn't be surprised if mine just ships by itself at release time. That happened when with Aaron Frazer for me. (Just a theory, results not gauranteed).

When I emailed to get my shipping and add it to a SS shipment all they said in the email was they refunded my shipping. No mention of a shipment. I wouldn't be surprised if mine just ships by itself at release time. That happened when with Aaron Frazer for me. (Just a theory, results not gauranteed).

My past experience with any order with adding a new release to my box is that I don't get it until a month or more after the the release date.

Something that drops after the 5th of the month does not go out in that months box. I have to wait for the following months box and get it around the 10th - 15th.

red vinyl reissue of the Uncle Tupelo Lounge Axe show up on the Wilco store
If you did not get the RSD release and wanted it, this has surprisingly good sound quality for a 1994 concert not recorded for the purposes of pressing to vinyl. Beats the god awful Bingo Hand Job release by a country mile.

My past experience with any order with adding a new release to my box is that I don't get it until a month or more after the the release date.

Something that drops after the 5th of the month does not go out in that months box. I have to wait for the following months box and get it around the 10th - 15th.
That's usually correct. I just meant in this case where I paid shipping and emailed them to refund my shipping my theory is that they just refunded my shipping but didn't actually add to to an SS shipment which means it will ship when it actually releases. Again, just a working theory.

All this Phoebe talk.. did I miss any mention of a new Sufjan project?

More Ambient/Vaporwave

I impulse bought that Maitro album you posted yesterday because it seemed pretty interesting. And since it's /200 even if I end up disliking it I could easily move it if needed. This one is also not that bad but I'm not going to pull the trigger on it.
All this Phoebe talk.. did I miss any mention of a new Sufjan project?

This is not something that I expect to be super into since Aporia was just okay, but I'm willing to take a chance when it's $50 for 5 LPs. That pricing is fantastic.

1617727775864.jpeg

1617727862244.jpeg

1617728006365.jpeg

Back