Pre-Order Thread

Kacey Musgraves Signed Golden Hour is posted

Purchased! Such a great album!

Damn, missed this while I was out at lunch and it's already sold out, bummer. That went quick!

Ouch $70 for 6 new tracks, 2 of which are only remixes. I’d love to support you Angel but this ones a nope for me. If they did a different box with 1LP that you could slot your two already owned albums in for a chunk less, possibly.
That would be so cool. I would purchase that, but yeah, not double dipping for a few b sides and remixes.

Last edited:
I really want this. Anybody know a coupon code for Newbury to make this more affordable. Also is it too much to ask to get a Vide Noir colored pressing?
Same...I know they'll release Vide Noir on some great colored vinyl a couple days after I cave and buy it on black.

I would grab the Newbury while you can - Lord Huron variants always go up in value and that's a sharp looking set. I have the pink version otherwise I'd grab this one.

A $30 2 LP exclusive colorway from Newbury? Is that link from 2019?

Neat price, might try and snag that when it hits my local stuff

Hammerbox, a female-fronted "grunge" band from Seattle in the early 90's (they were more than that to me, and many of their fans, but a simple enough explanation)

I help my friend run the label, and when he was going through lead singer Carrie's garage for merch to sell at the Goodness album release show (Carrie's band after Hammerbox), he came across some old reels - Hammerbox songs that had never been released

2 previously-unreleased Hammerbox songs on 7", plus a bonus digital-only alternate take on Under the Moon

Hammerbox, a female-fronted "grunge" band from Seattle in the early 90's (they were more than that to me, and many of their fans, but a simple enough explanation)

I help my friend run the label, and when he was going through lead singer Carrie's garage for merch to sell at the Goodness album release show (Carrie's band after Hammerbox), he came across some old reels - Hammerbox songs that had never been released

2 previously-unreleased Hammerbox songs on 7", plus a bonus digital-only alternate take on Under the Moon
cool. I saw them live quite a few times. To keep with that 90's feel they should have released a special 3" cd version.

Saw the new podcast uploaded yesterday!

Ok yes I got it now. Saw on her Instagram that was more specific. Maybe I kept misreading it? I don’t know.

anyway…I’m torn on buying this. I already have both. But I’m a huge fan. Is it worth the price for one extra LP and a book? I don’t know
Ouch $70 for 6 new tracks, 2 of which are only remixes. I’d love to support you Angel but this ones a nope for me. If they did a different box with 1LP that you could slot your two already owned albums in for a chunk less, possibly.
Man, seems that Angel Olsen has derailed the FOMO train! Never thought I'd see the day. :D
Agreed, would love to support Angel but cannot justify this one. All Mirrors never really clicked for me, and I have a signed copy of Whole New Mess which I enjoy, but less so than the two you mentioned (would throw Half Way Home and Strange Cacti in there as well).
agreed. I was so excited for Whole New Mess because I wasn't a fan initially of the orchestra arrangements with All Mirrors. I thought stripped down versions would be so much better, but the whole thing feels flat.
One of my top10 musicians of the '10s, and I was curious as to the reception this boxset would get here, after seeing it on her Instagram. While I do like All Mirrors (perhaps even love on the right day as I am a fan of the synthpop genre), I am in agreement with all. Complete FOMO. I still feel hoodwinked by Whole New Mess; listened once, and do not intend on revisiting. One of my local record stores has at least 8 sealed deadstock copies in the discount bin for ~$12 or so 2 weeks ago, and they were still there yesterday. I can't even offload mine for $10 on Discogs.

Basically, it would have sufficed for me to say "hard pass."

One of my top10 musicians of the '10s, and I was curious as to the reception this boxset would get here, after seeing it on her Instagram. While I do like All Mirrors (perhaps even love on the right day as I am a fan of the synthpop genre), I am in agreement with all. Complete FOMO. I still feel hoodwinked by Whole New Mess; listened once, and do not intend on revisiting. One of my local record stores has at least 8 sealed deadstock copies in the discount bin for ~$12 or so 2 weeks ago, and they were still there yesterday. I can't even offload mine for $10 on Discogs.

Basically, it would have sufficed for me to say "hard pass."
I do love All Mirrors too. Some tracks on WNM are really good. But I basically never listen to them either. AM is just the better of the two.

Based on their Twitter comments it seems like they jumped the gun a bit and this should be available at most indie retailers.

Last edited:
Same...I know they'll release Vide Noir on some great colored vinyl a couple days after I cave and buy it on black.

I would grab the Newbury while you can - Lord Huron variants always go up in value and that's a sharp looking set. I have the pink version otherwise I'd grab this one.
Went for the Blue Limited to 750. Been meaning to snag this for years but haven’t been in love with any of the variants out there.

Back