Pre-Order Thread

Not sure if these UO Mac Millers have been posted

Blue Slide Park on blue marble and Watching Movies on clear

Reactions: oak
Not sure if these UO Mac Millers have been posted

Blue Slide Park on blue marble and Watching Movies on clear

looks backordered

This looks fun. It kinda reminds me of “Take Ivy” except replacing 1960’s college prep culture with 1980’s mall culture. Also, with the 3rd season of Stranger Things (seemingly set in a 1980’s mall) dropping mid-week this time capsule nostalgia seems to be kickstarting at just the right time.

I actually just acquired a rad photography book a couple weeks ago called “Samba Samba Brasil” by photographer Jun Miki. It’s 1960’s Brazilian culture captured by a Japanese photographer. It really transports you to another place and time.

This looks fun. It kinda reminds me of “Take Ivy” except replacing 1960’s college prep culture with 1980’s mall culture. Also, with the 3rd season of Stranger Things (seemingly set in a 1980’s mall) dropping mid-week this time capsule nostalgia seems to be kickstarting at just the right time.

I actually just acquired a rad photography book a couple weeks ago called “Samba Samba Brasil” by photographer Jun Miki. It’s 1960’s Brazilian culture captured by a Japanese photographer. It really transports you to another place and time.

View attachment 9712
Wait... it’s in Japanese?

Yeah I remember this being announced a year ago almost and it shipping in Winter:)

Yeah I ordered it after the gig in Dublin, i think that was October. It was originally supposed to be winter, then February, then May and now it’s set for a week on Friday. Hopefully we’re close enough now that it won’t be delayed again!

Moving sale at Joyful Noise

Moving sale at Joyful Noise
Highly recommend this one for $12.

Highly recommend this one for $12.

100%!!! Plus Richard is about halfway done with his 3rd solo LP!!

Also, Dust of Retreat and Buzzard represses are coming for any Margot and The Nuclear So and Sos fans

Another sale! Additional 40% off.....Jamila Woods Legacy Legacy! for 8.99!!! A handful of other great picks as well!

Another sale! Additional 40% off.....Jamila Woods Legacy Legacy! for 8.99!!! A handful of other great picks as well!
the funny thing is that page doesnt show all of the records on sale. Sasha Sloan's Loser EP is also on sale and isn't on that page.

the funny thing is that page doesnt show all of the records on sale. Sasha Sloan's Loser EP is also on sale and isn't on that page.

Yea I think that applies to the items up for additional markdown because I snagged Iridescence which was on sale for $20 but got no additional 40% off in the cart

Back