Pre-Order Thread

Yea I think that applies to the items up for additional markdown because I snagged Iridescence which was on sale for $20 but got no additional 40% off in the cart
but I put sloan in my cart and got the 40% off. Went from 15 down to 9.

also irisdescence is available on discogs for around 14$, just in case you'd want to save a little bit more money...

New Frank Turner Album, First Single is about Sister Rosetta

SharedImage-92233.png

For anyone doing this, the MadGibbs bundle is live

Part of me wants to grab this but September?!?! Man, with a likely pushback? Fuck, that’s a long time to wait...

Wait... it’s in Japanese?
Yeah, there’s a bit of English throughout but it’s mostly in Japanese. I can’t read Japanese but aesthetically, it adds to the worldly charm. It came in a slipcase which is a bit beaten up but the book itself is near mint. It also came with a shot sheet listing the Lens, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Exposure, etc... for each photo. Overall, a thoughtfully produced package.

Part of me wants to grab this but September?!?! Man, with a likely pushback? Fuck, that’s a long time to wait...
I have already waited this long for Piñata, I am now just in the mind set if I can get it before Christmas I will be okay. The beat down of their quality customer service expectations is completely. Now, if they do the bare minimum without fucking up too bad my expectations are met. Sad to say.

Florence folks, 10th anni of Lungs on burgundy vinyl

And for those who want a bit more (though possibly a bit much at $90), a 10th Anniversary box set on pink vinyl only available directly from the band.

"This 10th anniversary edition is a cloth bound deluxe box set featuring the original Lungs album on coloured vinyl, and an LP of bonus material, hand-picked by Florence Welch and never before available on vinyl. This material includes three previously unreleased demo tracks, a rare acoustic version of ‘My Boy Builds Coffins’, a cover of ‘Oh! Darling’ Live at Abbey Road and a number of B sides & rarities. Also included within the box are postcards and inserts, showcasing previously unseen images from the Lungs era."

And for those who want a bit more (though possibly a bit much at $90), a 10th Anniversary box set on pink vinyl only available directly from the band.

"This 10th anniversary edition is a cloth bound deluxe box set featuring the original Lungs album on coloured vinyl, and an LP of bonus material, hand-picked by Florence Welch and never before available on vinyl. This material includes three previously unreleased demo tracks, a rare acoustic version of ‘My Boy Builds Coffins’, a cover of ‘Oh! Darling’ Live at Abbey Road and a number of B sides & rarities. Also included within the box are postcards and inserts, showcasing previously unseen images from the Lungs era."

giphy.gif

Back