Pre-Order Thread

Looks like there are about 2,750 copies left so you have some time to think about it. Looks to be limited to around 3500-4000 copies.
Not to go all FOMO here, but I wouldn't underestimate the Handsome Johnny Fan Club, this will be gone soon. I agree with @Twentytwo about that DVD, that would be a plus to own. Margo Price and Nathaniel Rateliff, who also have devoted fanbases, will also be seeking this one out. It's a great collection of music.

1616513455360.png

View attachment 92984

Oh man, one of my favorites. And it's gorgeous.

1616514046287.png

First Press
1665 x Neon Violet Standard Gram
571 x Highlighter Yellow with Rainbow Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*
297 x Neon Violet, White and Neon Magenta Tri Color Merge with Rainbow Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*
144 x Clear with Neon Violet Splatter Standard Gram *Seasick Records Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)
100 x Clear (Not available to the public - Friends of band and label only)

Nashville underground trio YAUTJA make their Relapse Records debut with their highly anticipated new album, The Lurch. YAUTJA's new album amalgamates metal, punk and noise rock into a ferocious hybrid that has propelled them from the obscurity of the American South onto the international stage.

Look at this way, it is going to be at least worth what you paid for it. John's voice to me was like Johnny Cash's, it just got better with age.
I just love John Prine, and the guest list is amazing; Nathaniel Rateliff is among my favorite artists right now. 50 bucks is so steep and yet these are the kinds of albums I'm happy to focus my collection around.

Speaking of Prine, this release has me befuddled.
John Prine - September 78 [Exclusive Red] [Preorder]
It showed as limited to 800 and was listed as sold out the same day it went up. Then next day it showed in stock again but now the description states limited to 700. How is this still available??

The sold out was a systemic glitch. The limited number is a good question for sure.

Speaking of Prine, this release has me befuddled.
John Prine - September 78 [Exclusive Red] [Preorder]
It showed as limited to 800 and was listed as sold out the same day it went up. Then next day it showed in stock again but now the description states limited to 700. How is this still available??
I wonder if 800 was the delivery, but they’re holding back copies for promo/replacement/etc.

View attachment 92993

It's funny to me that they're using John Prine to drum up interest in freaking Johnny Cash.

Also, "Daddy Must Have Hurt Back Then, I Suppose" has always made me cringe.

Not to go all FOMO here, but I wouldn't underestimate the Handsome Johnny Fan Club, this will be gone soon. I agree with @Twentytwo about that DVD, that would be a plus to own. Margo Price and Nathaniel Rateliff, who also have devoted fanbases, will also be seeking this one out. It's a great collection of music.

Down to 1425 copies. Selling at a very good clip for the $50 price tag.

Back