Pre-Order Thread

My last shows in the before times was seeing them perform 1 night of Bewitched and 1 night of Penthouse; was not disappointed

I have the Long Players 92-99 box set, and.... *looks at Discogs*... yeah, go ahead and pick all those albums up separately
i had this box preordered when I first got a turntable....and cancelled it shortly thereafter because I thought $100 was too much money to spend.

i had this box preordered when I first got a turntable....and cancelled it shortly thereafter because I thought $100 was too much money to spend.

The Luna box was done up really nicely and sounds great. I actually bought one to play and one to shelve because the OG's were so scarce or costly or both.

Ordered Bewitched, really looking forward to it. This is in stock now, right, not a preorder?

I scored the RSD Penthouse a few years ago from Insound, I really miss their sales. And I picked up Lunafied out of the deep discount bargain bin last year, that was a great deal on a great comp.

I see @MattHasIdeas and @scotthilk already got to this, bit as for

@Bohnjaggs @Skeletonframes @HuddieLedbetter @hype @ThePakoBuelna @Lee Newman in the event that any of you were intererested, the pre-order's finally gone live.

They were delaying because they actually commissioned a new gatefold from the dude who did the original cover! Won't ship until June, but they don't limit pressings, just variants, so don't get FOMO'd. Apparently there's also a distribution variant that's a random-of-five clear/tie-color pinwheel.

MMMM-MatchingTies-1000.jpg
Marvins-PicDisc-1000.jpg
MMMM-SpringStorm-1000.jpg

Back