Pre-Order Thread

1615568915695.png

1615569853521.png
Spotify is proud to be partnering with Magnolia Record Club to offer a special green and ultra clear pressing of their sold out Spotify Singles vinyl, exclusively available to top fans of the artists featured on the record.

Side A
Have You Ever Seen The Rain (CCR) – The Lumineers
Amsterdam (Gregory Alan Isakov) – Mandolin Orange
Harvest Moon (Neil Young) – Lord Huron
Strangers (The Kinks) – Rayland Baxter
Friday I’m In Love (The Cure) – Phoebe Bridgers

Side B
Don’t Let It Bring You Down (Neil Young) – Mt. Joy
I Won’t Back Down (Tom Petty) – Judah & The Lion
Be Kind To Me (Michael Hurley) – Langhorne Slim
Wish I Had Not Said That (JJ Cale) – Phosphorescent
When Doves Cry (Prince) – Sarah Jarosz

A limited quantity is available for this offer - until March 19 or while supplies last.

That pre-order apparently needs a password.

I can vouch for it if it opens up to the general population, really good comp if you like the genre. The Sarah Jarosz, Phoebe Bridgers, Lumineers, and Lord Huron covers are probably the highlights to me but most of it is solid.
I got an email about it.
I can purchase if someone needs it and cant access it.

View attachment 91624

Wonder how many different pressing of this that they'll do? I think this is the 3rd or 4th? I wish they'd do some of their others instead. Introducing and Church of Rock and Roll are in dire need of reissues, without even mentioning Flamingo Trigger which I still have never even heard.

1615572008053.png

Israel Nash is extending his Topaz EP from earlier this year into Side A of a full length album:

This is out streaming today and it’s of course really good. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves.

I ordered the blue vinyl today.

This is out streaming today and it’s of course really good. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves.

I ordered the blue vinyl today.

Yeah I think a lot of people here would dig him, but he seems to sort of get lost in the noise. He has kinda snuck up on me over the last several years as an artist I keep coming back to over and over. I haven’t listened to the second half yet, but looking forward to it.

Yeah I think a lot of people here would dig him, but he seems to sort of get lost in the noise. He has kinda snuck up on me over the last several years as an artist I keep coming back to over and over. I haven’t listened to the second half yet, but looking forward to it.
I remember you guys talking about him at some point and recall looking up his stuff - seems to go OOP fast and get expensive too. Pays to not be late to the party.

I remember you guys talking about him at some point and recall looking up his stuff - seems to go OOP fast and get expensive too. Pays to not be late to the party.
I eventually bit on a copy of the limited release live album on Discogs because I did not get the feeling a repress was imminent. I think it was the most expensive vinyl purchase I’ve made to date.

View attachment 91644

I'm really enjoying the obi strip thing a lot of records are coming with these days. First time I ever seen them was back when I used to buy import PS1 games.

Back