Pre-Order Thread

I enjoy Fuse but that is the end for me. Fuse pushed boundaries in sounds for sure, and I wasn't a fan of all those moments but I enjoyed most of the songs at the end of the day. I feel like it's as far as he should have pushed diversity. Following albums are poopy to me. But vintage Keith kicks ass and also he puts on a hell of a show.
Never been to one of his shows. I can imagine it being an experience.

Chance The Rapper's implies that his back catalog will be available on streaming and vinyl tonight, along with pre-orders for his new album.

Chance pre-orders went up and are offline again. Each mixtape on colored vinyl via VMP and corresponding merch

Looks like $35 plus $9.50 shipping each from Chance's site
just bought a copy of Acid Rap looks like site is password protected again tho.

God damn it comes to $33 for shipping alone outside of the US. $138 total for the 3. Whats the chance (lol) of this being available in the UK at some point?

Just catching up. So it seems like VMP were listed on the original web release but then taken down? Does this mean its likely that one will be the ROTM with the others being in a bundle at some point? This would save me a ton of shipping money to the uk? Hmmmmm

Last edited:
Back