Pre-Order Thread

Lettuce’s 2008 album Rage is getting a reissue. Very good soul/funk. I’d say along the lines of Vulfpeck at times but more better(That’s right...more better). All of their albums go for some money and, in my opinion, this is their best album. Check it out!

View attachment 8820

Preorder!!!
@EmeryRK strikes again! Thank you kindly for this bodacious funk :)

I don't think it's too terribly limited. Thrill Jockey's stuff usually hangs around awhile. I might try to holler on Twitter to see if they'll let us know.
I take the term "limited" with a grain of salt unless they provide pressing numbers

Thrill jockey just responded on that tweet with
Early bird gets the rainbow-splatter worm. Formal announcement is coming, but
🤫
🤫
🤫

But who knows? I just asked if they had any approximate numbers on that, or if it would just switch over to black, as some point, like Sub Pop tends to do.

If I remember correctly, the OOIOO Green & Gold release had the special Gold (1LP) & Green (2LP) version sitting around for awhile before selling out. And now it actually appears that 4 more copies of that one have popped up back in stock, if anyone is interested. It's a good one.

Thrill jockey just responded on that tweet with

But who knows? I just asked if they had any approximate numbers on that, or if it would just switch over to black, as some point, like Sub Pop tends to do.

If I remember correctly, the OOIOO Green & Gold release had the special Gold (1LP) & Green (2LP) version sitting around for awhile before selling out. And now it actually appears that 4 more copies of that one have popped up back in stock, if anyone is interested. It's a good one.

I do think this will sell out tho, Lightning Bolt has a cult following and this hasn't been reissued in nine years. They display when stock is getting low so I'd check every now and then

I do think this will sell out tho, Lightning Bolt has a cult following and this hasn't been reissued in nine years. They display when stock is getting low so I'd check every now and then

I agree that it will. I'm just trying to gauge how long it might take. Even the Tortoise reissues didn't vanish as quickly as they should have

Oh shit. múm – Yesterday Was Dramatic - Today Is OK 20th anniversary reissue incoming. No preorder link yet, but release is in August, so I'd expect one soon! This Kronos Quartet rework of "Smell Memory" is whack in all the best ways.

Not afraid to admit that I will most likely get these. He’s good.

I agree. Fuse was too much.

I enjoy Fuse but that is the end for me. Fuse pushed boundaries in sounds for sure, and I wasn't a fan of all those moments but I enjoyed most of the songs at the end of the day. I feel like it's as far as he should have pushed diversity. Following albums are poopy to me. But vintage Keith kicks ass and also he puts on a hell of a show.

New Tony Molina record out next month! He put out one of my most played records last year. Really great short melodic tunes a la Guided By Voices and Teenage Fanclub.

Last edited:
Back