Pre-Order Thread

This Xiu Xiu album is the one with a bunch of collabs, right? I see the single is a collab with Grouper, so I'm guessing yes.
OH NO, the group’s newest album, is an album of duets, with Stewart sharing the spotlight with an array of guests who have made an impact on him personally and musically. Sharon Van Etten’s tentative musings open the album, and from there vocalists from across the musical spectrum, including Circuit des Yeux’s Haley Fohr, Liz Harris, Alice Bag, Chelsea Wolfe, Owen Pallet, and Twin Shadow’s George Lewis Jr., all drift into Xiu Xiu’s distinctive soundworld. OH NO was written and recorded in Xiu Xiu’s home studio in Los Angeles throughout 2019 and 2020, and produced by Xiu Xiu’s Angela Seo, experimental musician Lawrence English, and Deerhoof’s Greg Saunier, who also sings on the incisive, noise-laden song “Goodbye For Good.”

View attachment 85518

Totally missed that they had a new album coming. I need to go check out the singles. Looks like this comes with a signed print for no added cost until it sells out.

Last edited:
View attachment 85518

Indie Blue Exclusive here

View attachment 85504

@Lee Newman

Also an indie exclusive Neon Pink with Metallic Cover.

New Ghengis Tron up for preorder.

1611764599013.png

View attachment 85513

dinked 94 - exclusive numbered* opaque blue lp + bonus 7” featuring exclusive bonus material* + exclusive poster designed by ikhoor studio* (300 only) (* exclusive to dinked edition) (pre-order)​

expected release: 7th may 2021​

Dunno if it’s been posted, but Volbeat’s Debut album turns 15 and there are a few colours.

The indie exclusive is glow in the dark. The only copy I have is a crappy digital version so I doubt it’ll sound worse than that LOL

Magnolia Record Club exclusive

Magnolia Record Club exclusive

That exclusive looks amazing.

junior-kimbrough-first-recordings-zia-exclusive-limited-to-300-coke-bottle-clear-vinyl

JUNIOR KIMBROUGH

FIRST RECORDINGS - ZIA EXCLUSIVE​

LIMITED TO 300​

COKE BOTTLE CLEAR VINYL​

The Farewell Bend were a great Midwest Emo band. They had members from Boys Life and Giant's Chair. I recommend this! Also the Kansas City splatter variant looks great!

On the site it says if you sign up for the email letter you can get 20% off your order.

For Sara Watkins,

The Indie Variant is on Bull Moose

and signed copies on her website

As an aside, not sure it matters for anyone but me, but her "Sun Midnight Sun" LP has become a bit difficult to find (Acoustic Sounds is the only site I've seen with it in stock) and her web-store has it for $25 as well, same price as AS. Combining both into a media mail shipment is $5.50 shipping or so (I paid for priority because USPS has been rough recently on Media Mail), which is a decent range for an autographed and low stock LP combo.

Last edited:

Here's an interesting vinyl release coming out this Friday from Slyvinyl Records. It's Vaporwave. The wax mage looks really good!

Back