Pre-Order Thread

tony-newton-mysticism-romance-zia-exclusive-red-in-yellow-vinyl-limited-to-150

TONY NEWTON

MYSTICISM & ROMANCE - ZIA EXCLUSIVE​

RED IN YELLOW VINYL​

LIMITED TO 150​

So many preorders listed on this page but none I can impulse buy immediately... I'm waiting for something magical to happen.

I desperately want these:

Mars Volta everything

Coheed and Cambria - 2nd Stage Turbine Blade

AFI - Sing the Sorrow

Evergreen - 7 Songs or discography (saw back in 2019 that Numero Group were talking with members of the band on an Indian Summer Instagram post. Hmm...)

Glocca Morra - Just Married

Fisman's - Long Season

Drop Nineteens - Delaware

So many preorders listed on this page but none I can impulse buy immediately... I'm waiting for something magical to happen.

Mars Volta everything

AFI - Sing the Sorrow

Evergreen - 7 Songs or discography (saw back in 2019 that Numero Group were talking with members of the band on an Indian Summer Instagram post. Hmm...)

Fisman's - Long Season

Only a matter of time before Fishmans’ stuff gets a US release. At the very least repressing in Japan. There’s definitely demand for it. Maybe LITA can take on their catalog. I’d buy that up very quickly.

View attachment 84416

$5 more than the last variant that sat around on their site for months.......and this sold out in an hour or two. I’m guessing because 1) people just discovered Czarface while gobbling up everything MF DOOM and 2) DOOM himself has a feature on this album.
Either way, happy for Czarface. Not happy about increased vinyl prices and/or artist death exploitation.

Only a matter of time before Fishmans’ stuff gets a US release. At the very least repressing in Japan. There’s definitely demand for it. Maybe LITA can take on their catalog. I’d buy that up very quickly.

gonna start a nest egg account in case this stuff ever gets to see the light of day in the US. Would sell my soul for it to get released

gonna start a nest egg account in case this stuff ever gets to see the light of day in the US. Would sell my soul for it to get released
I've occasionally checked out Yahoo Japan Auctions to see if they have any records listed and they do, but all are pricey of course.

I have a few Japanese records I'm my white whale list. Fisman's of course, but also some others like the Japanese pressing of Discovery that has the anime art cover from the Interstella film and then the Radwimps soundtrack for Your Name.

Also some Flipper's Guitar would be awesome.

Three new titles up for voting at Run Out Groove

Anyone not voting for the Spanish Language Version of Eat Em and Smile ... Run Out Groove's 1st ever attempt at releasing a Comedy Album...should be ashamed of themselves.

Three new titles up for voting at Run Out Groove

As much as I love Old 97's, that Jason Falkner album is pure fire and I've been waiting for a vinyl release forever.

Jason is a founding member of the band Jellyfish and he's been part of Beck's band for years. All of his solo albums are great but especially his debut (this one) and the follow-up.

this one is still available it looks like

Mars Volta everything

AFI - Sing the Sorrow

Fisman's - Long Season

Some amazing choices on there (2nd stage and Delaware.

Mars Volta everything

AFI - Sing the Sorrow

Fisman's - Long Season

That Drop Nineteens is well overdue

Back