Pre-Order Thread

Our New Orleans
Expanded Edition
Available January 29
This remastered, expanded edition of the soul-stirring 2005 benefit album Our New Orleans includes five previously unreleased tracks as well as the original performances by Allen Toussaint, Dr. John , Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Irma Thomas, Wild Magnolias, Buckwheat Zydeco, Randy Newman, and others. The album has thus far raised $1.5 million for Habitat for Humanity’s post-Katrina rebuilding effort. "Rife with stirring performances," says the Washington Post, "Our New Orleans has the soul of the city." Pre-order to download the previously unreleased Dr. John track "Walking By the River."

Man this thread is ⚠️ ⛔️ scratch that, site! Can’t wait for that Tipitina club also!

Whirr reissues.
These will be gone in a few hours.
Their latest album sold out instantly and now goes for like $100-250 on Discogs.
Thanks. I was wanting to get an original copy of Distressor back when they were called Whirrl and they did the ep with the original Eyes Wide Shut cover art.

Don't forget that the Burial Thom Yorke Four Tet split gets a nation wide release today.

Also that video was made by laying both tracks on top of each other. Some people think that might be what they intended to do since it makes more sense. Hmm...

This is sooo good right? I mean I dig both of the tracks separately already, but this definitely seems like it was meant to be.

Want to order this new Dashboard greatest hits , but I bet it’s cd sourced and there are too many songs for a single record. Talk me out of this please?

Want to order this new Dashboard greatest hits , but I bet it’s cd sourced and there are too many songs for a single record. Talk me out of this please?

Don’t do it, it’s probably CD sourced and there are too many songs for a single record.

Oh fuck yes!!!!!!

I’ll be waiting for others to start posting but damn...this collection of songs is 🔥🔥🔥

This release is worth it just for the acoustic melody
Edit:
Songs Of Freedom: The Island Years [6 LP Box Set] Amazon product ASIN B08PJPQD2Q

I just want that accoustic melody on vinyl but it’s not on this :(

Big oversight. One of my most played CD comp sets. Do it complete or don’t do it.

Osees order link is live now. Three color ways. Not limited by pressing # anymore.

Osees order link is live now. Three color ways. Not limited by pressing # anymore.
Yup, looks like the press is 10k.... maybe? Good to know all the fans can get one!

Back